What Will Be Friday's Biggest Shocker?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since silsbee took down Newton u would think they won the state championship. Acting like they are "unstoppable", and laughing at other teams(champion). Champion posted in the Lumberton vs. Silsbee thread a few weeks back and said "silsbee will runaway with this one". I figured he would learn his lesson after they loss to l-town, but i guess not. I would like to see Orangefield upset them just to see Chapions post'.

Guest bleed orange

Thanks Aggie, I still do not agree with what you said but thats why we live in america. Actually my grandfather was an all american in football for the aggies, but my daddy was a longhorn fan. I pull for any texas team that does well. Frenchie Domingue was his name. That was back in the 30's. He played for TJ in high school.

Since silsbee took down Newton u would think they won the state championship. Acting like they are "unstoppable"' date=' and laughing at other teams(champion). Champion posted in the Lumberton vs. Silsbee thread a few weeks back and said "silsbee will runaway with this one". I figured he would learn his lesson after they loss to l-town, but i guess not. I would like to see Orangefield upset them just to see Chapions post'.[/quote']

I posted a reply to this but I changed it because it is not really worth a response. Posting opinons is not against the rules of this board I think they encourage it. Like I have posted in the past GOOD LUCK TO THE RAIDERS. I wash my hands with you PimpSMACK. I know there is good people in Lumberton and wish the kids well!

Guest bleed orange

No, my grandfather was working for texaco by then. He was faithful till the end. I only wish he could have seen the "Aggies of the Mid 80's till today". He is watching and is proud. Sorry about the comment I made about the "Aggies", But you have to understand I"Bleed Orange" and always will. If you bash the Bobcats I will respond.

Vidor beating Big NED give me a break..........the reason ya play is because its on your schedule................you dont have a choice........NED kicks your peg leg out from underneath ya on Friday..........THE TRUTH HURTS.............VIDOR 6 Nederland 40..........................

Good prediction Big Red75..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298