What Will Be Friday's Biggest Shocker?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha......mosely is only human.....anyone can beat anyone on any day....so neaderland if u think we are just gon to lay down and let yall walk all over us...haha u got something comin.....and if nederland wins....thats a good job for them .....but if vidor wins....dont say it was luck or yall got screwed......just cant wait till fiday night when u look at he score board and its cloer then u thought it was goin to be....if yall do be vidor......it wont be a blow out.....them vidor boys are not goin to quit no matter what...i think they have the most heart in our district 8) 8) 8)

Guest bleed orange

Orangeboy you must be a transplant. How can someone from orange county pull for Silsbee? I guess next week you will pull for the tigers against Bridge City also. Thats good that everyone is so confident that Silsbee will cream us. A little motivation goes along way. Maybe you should move there Orangeboy or maybe change your name. Are you going to pull for Silsbee against WOS too?

HAMSHIRE-FANNETT BEATS WEST-ORANGE STARK!!! - reads the front page of the Saturday edition of the Beaumont Enterprise.

State wide people are shocked that the lowly Hamshire-Fannett team beat the mighty WOS Mustangs. The game is the lead story on every local newscast. WOS drops out of the top 10 by losing to a team not in the top 200 3A schools. WOS state championship run is over!

Wouldn't that be awesome?

It would definately be the biggest shocker on Friday. Our game is assumed to be a blowout by everyone.

Keep hope alive HF fans!! Any given Friday!!

Guest BobcatBeliever

Go coach football Bigred75. Vidor can beat Nederland just as easy as BC is gonna beat WOS....which I hope they do so orangeboy can go crawl back in his hole.

Vidor beating Big NED give me a break..........the reason ya play is because its on your schedule................you dont have a choice........NED kicks your peg leg out from underneath ya on Friday..........THE TRUTH HURTS.............VIDOR 6 Nederland 40..........................

Its been nice not seeing your unknowledgeable posts.

Sad to see you are posting again..U still mad about Lumberton beating yall??

Orangeboy you must be a transplant. How can someone from orange county pull for Silsbee? I guess next week you will pull for the tigers against Bridge City also. Thats good that everyone is so confident that Silsbee will cream us. A little motivation goes along way. Maybe you should move there Orangeboy or maybe change your name. Are you going to pull for Silsbee against WOS too?

Or maybe he has a sense of reality. I am betting that ol orange boy will be pulling for his cards next week just a wild guess. Who can blam him for pulling for the TIGERS not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Orangeboy

No I am from BC, so I will be pulling for my cards. I have a lot of great friends in Silsbee, but at the same time you have to be realistic. The only football game Orangefield might beat Silsbee in is if they hooked up on the soccer field. I wish OF the best of luck and miracles do happen. I will also be pulling for the Tigers against WOS because somebody needs to smack these guys off their horse. GO BIG RED!!!

Guest bleed orange

I understand we have a tall task ahead of us. But I believe in our kids. I can see if you were a betting man"Orangeboy" you would go with silsbee, well if you did bet I hope you lose your money. I will be pulling for big red against silsbee next week. But I want be betting any money. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa