Wins Loss Ties

Port Neches White            5    2    0

Nederland Black                1    7    0 

Lumberton Red                  7    0      0   

Bridge City                      1    6      0   

Orangefield                      3    3      2   

Little Cypress                    3    3      1 

Vidor White                      1    7      0   

i like to think the same, but i know there are some good teams out there and we have our work cut out for us, i have alot of faith though and i am sure our coachs will have us as ready as we can be to match up with these teams, either way i am very proud of our boys they have had a great season.

Wow! I just realized from looking at the records above that the top 4 seeds have 1 loss among them and 3 of those teams are from the same division. Gonna be a good tournament! I agree Plank, Lumb Red appears to be the early favorite but there are about 5 or 6 other teams that may have something to say about that. WOS is for real, they struggled for a couple of games (kept winning) but appear to be rollin' again. PNG Purple is very talented, well coached and disciplined. Vidor Black is salty, no quit in them boys. Ned White is much better than their record suggests. PNG White is very talented, well coached and could make a lot of noise. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE TEAMS IN THIS THING! I'm just glad that flag doesn't have to deal with the stuff thats goin' on in PeeWee and Junior. 

Good Luck to all this weekend...should be some very competitive games, with some possible re-matches.  PNG White and Vidor Black; Possible Orangefield and WO-S rematch as well as Nederland White and PN-G Purple!  Then the fun begins...cant wait to see who makes it to the final 4 and then who marches on to the Superbowl!  Good Luck to all again!!

Been looking forward to this weekend. You can through the records out the window..they really dont mean a thing! Playing in the tournament last year we seen alot of our kids and kids from other teams really turn it on.

There is going to be some tough games as the day goes on and I am sure sitting to watch an hour of any of these flag games is gonna be just as tense as the rest. The future looks bright for alot of these teams and kids.

Good Luck..............

Well, today is the day!!  My son plays for PN-G Purple and these kids are ready to play!  I tell you, these kids are first class!  During practice this, some of the parents were talking and said that they all asked their kids if they would rather play their game or trick or treat, and most of them said they wanted to do both...lol, but they also said, I gotta play cause my team needs me!!  We will most likely be playing in the last game at 6, which may not start until 6:30, and that means we won't get out of there until 8-8:30, so trick-or-treating may be cut short for them, but they all chose to play...they want a chance at the Superbowl and get to play at The Reservation!!  So, if you hear your doorbell ring later tonight, it just may be some little mud soaked NDN's!!

i am very proud to say our [color=red][font=Verdana]red raider [/font] [/color] boys did GREAT and won both of their games and will be at the superbowl next sat yayayaya they have worked so hard all season and i am just soooo very proud, i think i beat the heck out of our coaches clip board trying to yell clap and keep up with things lol. does anyone know who the other team will be at the superbowl?  WOS or PNG??also i want to say that [u]all the teams [/u] did very well and although i wanted our boys to win i think they all deserve to be in the superbowl they all played their heart out and we all should be very proud parents at this point  ;D cant wait till next sat.

Congrats Raidermom, my son plays on PN-G purple and we watched yalls game against PNG White and you guys really have a GREAT team!  With that being said, sadly we lost our game, so you guys will be playing WOS next Sat  :'(!  So, bring your A game and beat those Mustangs ya hear?  I hope we can make it out to see yall play, but my son was so upset that he did not get to play on our big field that I'm not sure if I will bring him or not.  You all enjoy getting to play at The Reservation, it is a first class facility and will be a wonderful experience for your little guys!  My son will be back on flag next year, so maybe we'll meet in the Superbowl then!

P.S.  Watch out for those dark blue pants with dark blue flags...they're a booger!

NDN we watched yalls game before we played our last and yall are very good as well i knew it would be a hard game and really had no idea who would come out on top but didnt want to keep my kids out much later to stay and watch yalls last game. my son will be moving up to peewee next year , maybe the year after we can meet up at superbowl, the way i see it all 4 teams that made it to the last 2 games worked really hard to get there and yall had not one but two teams there so WTG NDN'S  ;D now we have to practice and get ready for these stangs we have had a undefeated season and really want to try to keep it that way. what was yalls score against them??

[quote name="raidermom85" post="693574" timestamp="1257100977"]
NDN we watched yalls game before we played our last and yall are very good as well i knew it would be a hard game and really had no idea who would come out on top but didnt want to keep my kids out much later to stay and watch yalls last game. my son will be moving up to peewee next year , maybe the year after we can meet up at superbowl, the way i see it all 4 teams that made it to the last 2 games worked really hard to get there and yall had not one but two teams there so WTG NDN'S  ;D now we have to practice and get ready for these stangs we have had a undefeated season and really want to try to keep it that way. what was yalls score against them??
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words!  We were undefeated as well, and those boys fought the whole game.  I think the final score was 20-0, we made two touchdowns but the refs called them back for penalties, which is a whole different sore spot with us, cause this is flag and the refs were calling the game like it was varsity and being too hard on these kids.  Good luck next week!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder