CLEVELAND VS. COLDSPRING / BATTLE OF THE C'S

[quote name="C-TOWN" post="686510" timestamp="1256569675"]
[quote author=sportsmvp3837 link=topic=61048.msg686250#msg686250 date=1256524517]
Coldspring will win. My input.
[/quote]

Sportsmvp, the only input you might need is finding out how to pick those trojans up off the ground once the INDIANS have run all over them, we beat them by doudle digits last year AND WILL AGAIN this year. I think our 8th graders could run a good game with your varsity players!   ;)
[/quote]Easy C-Town. I love our boys too, but right now I just want them to handle that Coldspring's 8th grade unit. I can't sit still because of these two games. Battle of the C's: Varsity & 8th Grade!

[quote name="indian15/16" post="686710" timestamp="1256581773"]
[quote author=C-TOWN link=topic=61048.msg686510#msg686510 date=1256569675]
[quote author=sportsmvp3837 link=topic=61048.msg686250#msg686250 date=1256524517]
Coldspring will win. My input.
[/quote]

Sportsmvp, the only input you might need is finding out how to pick those trojans up off the ground once the INDIANS have run all over them, we beat them by doudle digits last year AND WILL AGAIN this year. I think our 8th graders could run a good game with your varsity players!   ;)
[/quote]Easy C-Town. I love our boys too, but right now I just want them to handle that Coldspring's 8th grade unit. I can't sit still because of these two games. Battle of the C's: Varsity & 8th Grade!
[/quote]

Indian 15/15 let me know how that 8th grade bunch does....

Gonna be a good game but have to say that I think Coldspring is going to take the win this year. Cleveland keeps refering back to years past and how they beat everyone and by as many as they want to. Think they should realise this is a new year and seems to be alot of flip flopping in the way teams are playing this year. Just my take on things.

[quote name="SRP1" post="688106" timestamp="1256686894"]
Gonna be a good game but have to say that I think Coldspring is going to take the win this year. Cleveland keeps refering back to years past and how they beat everyone and by as many as they want to. Think they should [b]realise[/b] this is a new year and seems to be alot of flip flopping in the way teams are playing this year. Just my take on things.
[/quote]

LMAO

[quote name="indian15/16" post="688093" timestamp="1256685562"]
Rammer, I will respond in great detail win or lose. I hope mother nature gives us a break.
[/quote]

It's suppose to be nasty...moved our games up and played Brabham tonight  (tied 12-12).

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="688187" timestamp="1256693188"]
[quote author=indian15/16 link=topic=61048.msg688093#msg688093 date=1256685562]
Rammer, I will respond in great detail win or lose. I hope mother nature gives us a break.
[/quote]

It's suppose to be nasty...moved our games up and played Brabham tonight  (tied 12-12).
[/quote]Good call. I wish our staff would have had the presence of mind to do the same thing. There is a very good chance the 8th grade game never happens. The forecast is getting worse instead of better.

I think it is safe to say that mother nature is an Indian fan. If this game turns into a mudfest the Indians will be right at home with their ground attack. If Coldsprings has an advantage it might be speed, but those types of conditions take away speed and turn it into north-south power football. Everyone knows it makes going to the air almost impossible. I liked Cleveland in this game from the beginning, but as the game gets closer and the forecast gets worse I really like the Tribe.ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

[quote name="indian15/16" post="688649" timestamp="1256749172"]
I think it is safe to say that mother nature is an Indian fan. If this game turns into a mudfest the Indians will be right at home with their ground attack... as the game gets closer and the forecast gets worse I really like the Tribe.
[/quote]
I agree.

Been quiet for a while but had to come out of my shell for this one. Gonna have to go with the Tribe in this epic east Texas battle. I like Coldspring's speed but I just don't see Cleveland's "D" bending to much. Also, I like Cleveland's ability to control the pace of the game on "O" with ball control. Gonna be sloppy so turnovers could obviously be a factor as well. Special teams will be huge as field position will be of the utmost importance to both teams. Gotta go with the Tribe in a close one . Cleveland 19 Coldspring 13. 

Luke has spoken

5 1/2 more hours til kickoff, gonna be a hard core game, I hear our horn is loaded and ready to go, anyone wanna guess how many cry-baby's will be on here tonight complaining that ''the horn'' caused Coldsprings to loose?    HAHA  J/K  Good luck to both teams tonight, hoping with the wet conditions on the field that all these boys come out of the game injury free...          GO INDIANS GO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder