Hardin-Jefferson @ Hamshire Fannet (homecoming)

I am definately pulling for HJ and believe they easily get the win, but hopefully HF makes it interesting for a while at least..

The situation at HF is sad and hopefully they get their football program turned around in the next year or two..

Close till end of 1st then HJ pulls ahead and wins by alot

It is a shame to see HF crumble into pieces, once a well respected team is now the laughing stock of the setx area. Lack of good coaching, and  lack of disicplined players are plaguing this team. After the classes of 05 & 06 left, this team has gone straight downhill. I have nothing against HF and im not here to rag on them. I would love to see them finish out there season strong.

HJ-49

hf-13

I think DE Cameron Malveaux (6'4" 210 lb.) will make a touchdown saving tackle on Jacoby Turner in which the team's star player will roll his ankle and be out for the game. This will give HF a huge spark and will result in HJ's downfall.

HF 41

HJ 21

Sorry, but a HF win by 1 would be a major stretch.. a win by 20 is not gonna happen for HF

I'm not totally convinced it's all (100%)the coach's fault at HF. It wasn't like football at HF was dominating any teams in the past few years. I know one thing though, it's hard to come out of losing skid. Players are unhappy, parents, and certainly the coaches. It's like a disease, treatable but sometimes hard to get rid of...........

I'm not totally convinced it's all (100%)the coach's fault at HF. It wasn't like football at HF was dominating any teams in the past few years. I know one thing though, it's hard to come out of losing skid. Players are unhappy, parents, and certainly the coaches. It's like a disease, treatable but sometimes hard to get rid of...........

Dove, I would agree with you somewhat. Since Jasper, Silsbee, WOS & Bridge City moved

down to 3A several years ago the days of HF's dominating Football program soon vanished. On the other hand to take a beat down the way that HF has done so far this year should not go by without someone taking responsibility for it and that falls on the Head Coach. IMHO is time for a change and some fresh ideas.

Dove, I would agree with you somewhat. Since Jasper, Silsbee, WOS & Bridge City moved

down to 3A several years ago the days of HF's dominating Football program soon vanished. On the other hand to take a beat down the way that HF has done so far this year should not go by without someone taking responsibility for it and that falls on the Head Coach. IMHO is time for a change and some fresh ideas.

Maybe the district and 3A has gotten tougher. HF does not compete athletically with teams like Jasper, Silsbee, WO-S and (Lord have Mercy) Orangefield :'(

HF could probably compete better in 2-A football, maybe.

Maybe the district and 3A has gotten tougher. HF does not compete athletically with teams like Jasper, Silsbee, WO-S and (Lord have Mercy) Orangefield :'(

Maybe is the key word,  and I really dont think that they would even be able to compete in either of the 2A districts around here.  So MAYBE, they need to drop down to 1A.

So in less than three years the "ideas" and situation at HF under the current head coach have become so stale that another change is necessary already? Heck at least the last guy got 5 or 6 before he was sent packing by individuals such as you. I have been in the  triangle area for along time, and I KNOW MOST of the problems with HF can not be placed on a Head Football Coach. You need to look much deeper to find the solution. Remember HF is legendary throughout Texas football as the district that fired Phil Dannher and Les Koenning. And when was HF such a powerhouse that this year is such a let down?

Ok, I have been patient with you Mr. PluckedDove, but now you are just saying idiotic things. Pure diarrhea is flowing out of your mouth like the rivers of ancient babylon. When has OF ever beat HF in any running event in a track meet? They never do. Do you know why? Because we actually have fast players at HF. We have athletic players at HF, but that's not the only aspect of football. There's a difference in being athletic and being a good football team. I agree that we can't compete athletically with Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS, but who can??

Read what Fisherking says above. He makes sense and tells the truth. Obviously you are not understanding what it takes to be a winner on a team. Having a player to run fast does not dictate a good athlete. Example, he may be fast but may lack knowledge to breakaway. But anyway, I have an observation and mind you its only my perspective. Play the best players and stop making concessions for whose family tree a player belongs to or (oops I've said too much). Play your best athletes and use them. Now here is another problem. If you use your best athletes out there, I notice some parents get upset because their "little johnny" isn't in the mix.

Competition is about winning. Thats why they keep score. Play your best players (athletes?). Maybe it means pulling from from JV.

Hardin-Jefferson should win, but I feel for the Hampshire Fannett football players, and the ones that are left should be commended.  Hardin Jefferson has nothing to brag about, players or coaches, they are on the verge of following in HF footsteps if the coaches don't get it together,  there are alot of good football players that are being jacked around by the HJ coaching staff, and you will see this destroy future teams if this practice continues. 

This team is very well coached with the talent that they have.  Martel has done a great job!!!!  I guess you think that this team has more talent than any team in SE Texas, right??? ::) ::) ::)

The only school in the district that has less talent is HF!!!!

Hardin-Jefferson should win, but I feel for the Hampshire Fannett football players, and the ones that are left should be commended.  Hardin Jefferson has nothing to brag about, players or coaches, they are on the verge of following in HF footsteps if the coaches don't get it together,  there are alot of good football players that are being jacked around by the HJ coaching staff, and you will see this destroy future teams if this practice continues. 

This team is very well coached with the talent that they have.  Martel has done a great job!!!!  I guess you think that this team has more talent than any team in SE Texas, right??? ::) ::) ::)

You're crazy...thats why we beat Orangefield, and have held our own against every other team, just making a few mistakes than the others. HJ has just as much talent as the other teams in our district. Maybe not the huge playmakers that WO-S or Silsbee have, but the team as a whole has just as much talent as any other team in our district.

You're crazy...thats why we beat Orangefield, and have held our own against every other team, just making a few mistakes than the others. HJ has just as much talent as the other teams in our district. Maybe not the huge playmakers that WO-S or Silsbee have, but the team as a whole has just as much talent as any other team in our district.

I am thinking that there was alot of sarcasm in the statement that was made.....  Just worry about practice and school..... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder