Senior Football Scores Wk8

wos-7                    nederland black -44

vidor 18                  oranngefield  -6

playoff start Saturday and the seniors will be in Bridgecity and should look like this

#1. Lumberton Blue _______                      ______ #1. Lumberton White

#4. Little Cypress                                                #4. Vidor

----------      ---------

#2. Nederland Black________                      _______#2. WOS

#3. Kountze                                                        #3. Bridge City

After reviewing the scores from this weekend I think the playoff brackets will be as follows. Division 1 has a 3 way tie for 2nd, but points allowed would favor WOS (76), Vidor (79) and then Kountze (74 without the Lum. Blue game). We will find out for sure later today.

#1. Lum. Blue  _____                              _____  #1. Lum. White

#4. LC                                                            #4. Kountze

----------            -----------

#2. Ned. Black    _____                            _____    #2.WOS

#3. Vidor                                                            #3. BC

I have heard that the Mustang Sr. Team may face Lumberton White. Looks like the last post is saying different. It doesn't really matter though, the fact is that we have to play at our best to beat whoever we play. If things work out, hopefully WOS will be on top. We have alot of thigs that we saw against a very well coached and "Tough" Vidor team. They will give whoever plays them all they can handle. There will be adjustments made, so there is no need to worry about how will come out in the game. We can play with anyone when the kids want to perform, it's up to them. We will HAVE to put the best team on the field that we have in every position and hope for success. Good luck to everyone, and prayers go out now that nobody gets hurt. O yeah Queen B., I did not talk to Eric.... This is something that someone else told me. (Just to clear the air). No big deal, just wanting to make it clear that ERIC did not tell me anything about who we are going to play. I don't go around quoting what Eric says. (THAT'S NOT AN OFFENSIVE STATEMENT EITHER) I am simply stating that I don't use names on this board talking about people, or quoting ANYTHING that somebody says. Lots of noise at the carnival, I just said I heard that we were facing Lum White because of us losing to Vidor. Ok? Go STANGS! Blue and Silver remains in my blood, no matter the outcome. We have athletes galore, but if you don't have the heart, determination and 110% effort.... Performance will suffer.

I have heard that the Mustang Sr. Team may face Lumberton White. Looks like the last post is saying different. It doesn't really matter though, the fact is that we have to play at our best to beat whoever we play. If things work out, hopefully WOS will be on top. We have alot of thigs that we saw against a very well coached and "Tough" Vidor team. They will give whoever plays them all they can handle. There will be adjustments made, so there is no need to worry about how will come out in the game. We can play with anyone when the kids want to perform, it's up to them. We will HAVE to put the best team on the field that we have in every position and hope for success. Good luck to everyone, and prayers go out now that nobody gets hurt. O yeah Queen B., I did not talk to Eric.... This is something that someone else told me. (Just to clear the air). No big deal, just wanting to make it clear that ERIC did not tell me anything about who we are going to play. I don't go around quoting what Eric says. (THAT'S NOT AN OFFENSIVE STATEMENT EITHER) I am simply stating that I don't use names on this board talking about people, or quoting ANYTHING that somebody says. Lots of noise at the carnival, I just said I heard that we were facing Lum White because of us losing to Vidor. Ok? Go STANGS! Blue and Silver remains in my blood, no matter the outcome. We have athletes galore, but if you don't have the heart, determination and 110% effort.... Performance will suffer.

My bad.  I thought when you told us you said you were talking to Eric.  Do you accept my apology?  Please! :o

I'm with you - whoever we play it is bound to be a good game.  Adjustments will need to be made and Lord, I pray no one gets hurts either.  I'm looking forward to those links someone else (I don't remember who it was) promised to be on the pit at Bridge City.

BTW: ***OFF SUBJECT HERE*** For all of the Bridge City & Orangefield folks on this site: I understand the old Pizza Hut building on Texas Ave. is being turned into a Pinehurst BBQ.  If that is true -- and you have not tried the one here in Orange by the hospital -- you guys are in for a HUGE treat!  The people who work there are super nice but the food is even better.  The prices are not to high.  I'm not a big turkey eater but their smoked turkey is DELISH! 

Again, I do apologize for the misunderstanding Mustang11.  From here on out, I will keep my mouth  :-X about what I hear / think I hear in a crowded and LOUD environment.

No prob at all Queen. It's really not a big deal. You should know why I posted what I posted. It was not to bash you, it was simply to stay focused on trying to be an assistant coach on this team. You don't know the half of what... I will leave that alone.  Please accept my apology for making you feel bad if I did. That's not the way I am, and I think you know that. Tell Gary Coach is proud of the way he handles himself, he's grown alot of character.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin