Hardin @ Kountze

aTmfan06

Guest ECBucFan

Haynes was VERY subdued on the 99.9 Coaches show yesterday. Far cry from his on-air jubilation last year when EC played terrible and Hardin won by just 7, beating the Bucs for the just the first time in umpteen years. Oh well, the abberation is over and normalcy has returned for Hardin.  ;D 

Guest mtempleton

Hopefully the Hornets will not give up and lay down on the season. I hope to see some aggressive, smash mouth football tonight. It would be quite the statement to show faithful fans that you are a much better team than you have shown in the previous two district games. Nothing against the previous teams, both were decent clubs. Good luck Hornets.

Hopefully the Hornets will not give up and lay down on the season. I hope to see some aggressive, smash mouth football tonight. It would be quite the statement to show faithful fans that you are a much better team than you have shown in the previous two district games. Nothing against the previous teams, both were decent clubs. Good luck Hornets.

Decent teams don't beat good teams by 30+ kinda disrespectful imo

Haynes was VERY subdued on the 99.9 Coaches show yesterday. Far cry from his on-air jubilation last year when EC played terrible and Hardin won by just 7, beating the Bucs for the just the first time in umpteen years. Oh well, the abberation is over and normalcy has returned for Hardin.  ;D 

Guys yall got beat up last year just like yall beat us up this year.  GOAL LINE STAND AND ALL!

Guys yall got beat up last year just like yall beat us up this year.  GOAL LINE STAND AND ALL!

Got be up by Hardin last year???  do u realize we only lost last year by 7 points,  and we beat yall 42-7 this year???

OK Buc...Rule #1...Never try and use logic or reasoning with most Hardin posters. When you beat the dog out of them year in, year out on the way to the district championship, you just have a 'decent' team. The one year they manage to squeak out a 7 point win in the final minutes, they 'dominated' you.

That's one of the reasons they've only won 1 district title in their entire history. And those guys are getting awful close to collecting Social Security.

OK Buc...Rule #1...Never try and use logic or reasoning with most Hardin posters. When you beat the dog out of them year in, year out on the way to the district championship, you just have a 'decent' team. The one year they manage to squeak out a 7 point win in the final minutes, they 'dominated' you.

That's one of the reasons they've only won 1 district title in their entire history. And those guys are getting awful close to collecting Social Security.

:D :D :D :D :D

Guest ECBucFan

Rule #1...Never try and use logic or reasoning with most Hardin posters. When you beat the dog out of them year in, year out on the way to the district championship, you just have a 'decent' team. The one year they manage to squeak out a 7 point win in the final minutes, they 'dominated' you.

Thanks! You understand!

I see you're still a hater, yet you still hide.....ya'll smell something?

Naw thank god I live far enough from Hardin that I don't have to

Are you serious? A cess pool called Winnie and you talk about other towns....LOL!! I now know why there are so many EC women over here during the middle of the day........

Are you serious? A cess pool called Winnie and you talk about other towns....LOL!! I now know why there are so many EC women over here during the middle of the day........

Yea I hear you'lls bad habit of inbreeding calls for an abnormally large number of special ed teachers.

(This is all good natured joking btw)

[quote name="bushpilot" post="680849" timestamp="1255998767"]
[quote author=Bucof2010 link=topic=60671.msg680812#msg680812 date=1255997069]
[quote author=bushpilot link=topic=60671.msg680707#msg680707 date=1255989063]
[quote author=uknowit2 link=topic=60671.msg680175#msg680175 date=1255955244]

[/quote]
Two hurricanes and EC still for of garbage.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="justsaying" post="683099" timestamp="1256233159"]
cess pool with a lot of District Championship trophy's in it... That "Paradise" in Hardin hasn't had a trophy in it since Columbus landed here....
[/quote]

GAME (EC 42 -Hardin 7), set, and match!  ;D ;D ;D

Guest HSFOOTBALL
[quote name="Bucof2010" post="677215" timestamp="1255733103"]
[quote author=mtempleton link=topic=60671.msg677097#msg677097 date=1255724522]
[/quote]

Decent teams don't beat good teams by 30+ kinda disrespectful imo
[/quote]

BucOf2010
Decent teams do beat less decent teams, it happened a couple of weeks ago. Your team is decent in comparison to teams I've seen in the past that wore green and gold. Your 2000 EC team would beat your current EC team by 60 points without hesitation. Just ask the Jones brothers, I've seen both of them play. No comparison. On top of that, you had two running backs that could run over and outrun anyone, anywhere. So, my point is this. In my opinion your team this year is YES "decent" at the most. It should sound disrespectful, it's merely facts.

Guest HSFOOTBALL
Yes, but that stadium sure is quite nice. Will EC ever have anything in comparison? Or will they stick with the infested grass and ancient seating?

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="HSFOOTBALL" post="683202" timestamp="1256238977"]
Yes, but that stadium sure is quite nice. Will EC ever have anything in comparison? Or will they stick with the infested grass and ancient seating?
[/quote]

Its a NEW STADIUM at EC.  ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="uknowit2" post="683239" timestamp="1256241775"]
Can anyone from Hardin explain this to me? Why would the school district install that cheap carpet on the football field while they have 'blue tarps' still covering the holes in the schools roof?

Was if for that 'big run' they planned in football this year?
[/quote]

"why bother to explain, "uknowit" already.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder