BARBERS HILL VS DAYTON......THE OLD RIVER SHOOTOUT!!!

Cummulative scores...

Dayton vs Barbers Hill

7th Grade

B TEAM

DAYTON 18 BARBERS HILL 13

A TEAM

DAYTON 32 BARBERS HILL 12

8TH GRADE

B TEAM

DAYTON 14 BARBERS HILL 6

8TH GRADE

A TEAM

DAYTON 7 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN B TEAM

DAYTON 12 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN A TEAM

DAYTON 22 BARBERS HILL 0

JV

DAYTON 16 BARBERS HILL 6

TOTAL....

DAYTON 121 BARBERS HILL 37

In the one sport that really matters in SE TX there is no comparison between the Broncos and the Eagles....

Hopefully tonight the Broncos can make it a clean sweep!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cummulative scores...

Dayton vs Barbers Hill

7th Grade

B TEAM

A TEAM

8TH GRADE

B TEAM  "DAYTON WON, WILL FIND SCORE AND POST"

DAYTON  ?   BARBERS HILL  ?

8TH GRADE

A TEAM

DAYTON 7 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN B TEAM

DAYTON 12 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN A TEAM

DAYTON 22 BARBERS HILL 0

JV

DAYTON 16 BARBERS HILL 6

TOTAL....

DAYTON 107 BARBERS HILL 31

In the one sport that really matters in SE TX there is no comparison between the Broncos and the Eagles....

This was True last week aswell then your Broncos got drummed by the Cougs (fyi our point total was much worse)

Cummulative scores...

Dayton vs Barbers Hill

7th Grade

B TEAM

A TEAM

8TH GRADE

B TEAM  "DAYTON WON, WILL FIND SCORE AND POST"

DAYTON  ?   BARBERS HILL  ?

8TH GRADE

A TEAM

DAYTON 7 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN B TEAM

DAYTON 12 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN A TEAM

DAYTON 22 BARBERS HILL 0

JV

DAYTON 16 BARBERS HILL 6

TOTAL....

This was True last week aswell then your Broncos got drummed by the Cougs (fyi our point total was much worse)

Tell the truth Cougtalk--------you are really from Lumberton aren't you?

Cummulative scores...

Dayton vs Barbers Hill

7th Grade

B TEAM

A TEAM

8TH GRADE

B TEAM  "DAYTON WON, WILL FIND SCORE AND POST"

DAYTON  ?   BARBERS HILL  ?

8TH GRADE

A TEAM

DAYTON 7 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN B TEAM

DAYTON 12 BARBERS HILL 0

FRESHMEN A TEAM

DAYTON 22 BARBERS HILL 0

JV

DAYTON 16 BARBERS HILL 6

TOTAL....

The truth hurts ;D Dayton can beat every team from peewee till JV ,but it isn't going to help them on Varsity ;D BH has a Sophmore team as well which pulls from the JV and I thought the BH white played North Shore (At least that is what the schedule reads). Anyway congrats to Dayton on the underclass game sweeps, but as Crosby proved it doesn't matter as I'm sure Dayton distroyed this Crosby class every year untill last Friday ::)

The truth hurts ;D Dayton can beat every team from peewee till JV ,but it isn't going to help them on Varsity ;D BH has a Sophmore team as well which pulls from the JV and I thought the BH white played North Shore (At least that is what the schedule reads). Anyway congrats to Dayton on the underclass game sweeps, but as Crosby proved it doesn't matter as I'm sure Dayton distroyed this Crosby class every year untill last Friday ::)

Well said, I have an interest in the sub-varsity games (nephews, friends and such) but Friday is the only one that goes in the books.

Well said, I have an interest in the sub-varsity games (nephews, friends and such) but Friday is the only one that goes in the books.

You got that right!!!

I hope the Broncos come out with some enthusiasm tonight.

The defense will need a big game, and...

GOOD LUCK TO ANDREAS!!!

Message to Andreas from TOUPS GRAPHICS....

ALWAYS BELIEVE!

Article from the Baytown sun

This is the hidden content, please

thanks for sharing

No prob. I can't believe that your back up QB is hurt as well and a JV QB will be starting!!!! That is just plain bad luck, but losing 6 starters for BH isn't good luck  >:( that should be a heck of an opportunity for the JV kid! Good luck to him that is a ton of pressure on that young man to step in during a game like this.

I would like to meet some of yall BH fans, halftime east endzone, I will be the guy with a purple shirt.  ;D

Seeya then! I'll be the good looking, Intelligent one with a Turkey leg in Blue and a smile  ;D (If were winning) or a frown (If were losing)  :'(

I would like to meet some of yall BH fans, halftime east endzone, I will be the guy with a purple shirt.  ;D

Seeya then! I'll be the good looking, Intelligent one with a Turkey leg in Blue and a smile  ;D (If were winning) or a frown (If were losing)  :'(

I'll try to be there too. ;)

I will repeat my edit from my earlier post to those who don't go back and read.

Pardon the Typo I was thinking something and typing another thing, and the Academically acceptable was a mistake by the state and we are currently appealing the ruling. FYI c/o 2010's TAKS scores were exemplary with majority 98%. GCCISD is full of section 8 housing and people that don't give a flip about their education. I challenge kids from GCCISD to come to BH and try our curriculum, oh and we had strict discipline where as GCCISD does not. I can go on about all the problems yall have.

(end of edit)

You people don't have to jump on every mistake, but I understand why, its because you are jealous of Barbers Hill, you can't stand that we are academically better than you are. Example: when we have people go to division 1 colleges, they stay in that college and don't drop to a lower one.

Watching a football game without the bands is not the same IMHO. Feals like a scrimmage when the drums are not beating! ::)

Oh and about the fresman and JV

JV is home game @ 7PM

Fresman White  is playing North Shore Away

Freshman Blue is playing Dayton Home @4:30 PM

Isn't the White our A team?? Does this mean Dayton's A is playing our B? Does Dayton have an A & B team?

I know in the past we have played with 2 freshmen team...

Guess only one is playing tonight.

If the blue team is your "B team" and Dayton is only playing 1 freshmen team, that game will be ugly...

Pretty cool that the Eagles freshmen get to line up against north shore.

About the band...

I totally agree, it really adds to the environment of Friday Night Lights.

I am sure that both teams played against Dayton last night and the Blue team is the A team.  That is the team that Townley is QB on.

Pardon the Typo I was thinking something and typing another thing, and the Academically acceptable was a mistake by the state and we are currently appealing the ruling. FYI c/o 2010's TAKS scores were exemplary with majority 98%. GCCISD is full of section 8 housing and people that don't give a flip about their education. I challenge kids from GCCISD to come to BH and try our curriculum, oh and we had strict discipline where as GCCISD does not. I can go on about all the problems yall have.

(end of edit)

You people don't have to jump on every mistake, but I understand why, its because you are jealous of Barbers Hill, you can't stand that we are academically better than you are. Example: when we have people go to division 1 colleges, they stay in that college and don't drop to a lower one.

A much better post bhbandsen, I prayed your English wasn't as bad as it seemed.  I hope ya'll come to play LOUD and OfTEN tonight, but not when we are on offense...Please!

Just wanted to add my two cents on this Old River Shootout thing and here it is. I really feel the term shootout is inappropriate and my reason is not one of those whiny little liberal one's about the shoot part, no its the fact that after Dayton mauls the Eagles tonight it will in fact have been more like a shooting or homicide. See if BH can't even load their gun than how are they gonna shoot anything????

Just wanted to add my two cents on this Old River Shootout thing and here it is. I really feel the term shootout is inappropriate and my reason is not one of those whiny little liberal one's about the shoot part, no its the fact that after Dayton mauls the Eagles tonight it will in fact have been more like a shooting or homicide. See if BH can't even load their gun than how are they gonna shoot anything????

Sweet smack talk ;D Umm...hmmm.... Crap i don't have anything right now i'll get back with ya 8)

Pardon the Typo I was thinking something and typing another thing, and the Academically acceptable was a mistake by the state and we are currently appealing the ruling. FYI c/o 2010's TAKS scores were exemplary with majority 98%. GCCISD is full of section 8 housing and people that don't give a flip about their education. I challenge kids from GCCISD to come to BH and try our curriculum, oh and we had strict discipline where as GCCISD does not. I can go on about all the problems yall have, but I'm not going to be a pompous prick like you ranger83.

(end of edit)

Strong words directed toward someone that is just poking and you know it! By the way..... that TEMPORATRY pic is nice.  ::)

I can't even begin to try and defend this post! You can tell when the younger posters get emotional.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder