Wo-s 7th grade team

The Wo-s 7th team has a record of 5-0 and have outscored opponents 190-0.

Have yet to be scored on once this year! Phenomenal?

I think thats awesome. Our HJ 7th grade boys are 4-0 and have only been scored on twice. Both games that we were scored on though were because HJ likes to take their foot off the gas after a 2 touchdown lead unlike everyone else that plays our 8th grade. That will be a great game at the end of the season (HJ-WOS).

Guest ECBucFan

The thread was originally posted on the HS board and then moved.  I think that is why he had posted that.

You may be right..

He IS right... Now WHO didn't get their facts straight, Spoonbill? Thanks to all for jumping to conclusions, my friends.

ECBucFan: aka "The jerk"

The thread was originally posted on the HS board and then moved.  I think that is why he had posted that.

I bet you're right about that because the guy made his post at like 2:30AM. Still no reason for the derogatory statement.

Coop may have been right but so is Gas!

The thread was originally posted on the HS board and then moved.  I think that is why he had posted that.

You may be right..

He IS right... Now WHO didn't get their facts straight, Spoonbill? Thanks to all for jumping to conclusions, my friends.

ECBucFan: aka "The jerk"

i call 'em like i see 'em. it looks like i was correct in my first assessment anyway.

The Wo-s 7th team has a record of 5-0 and have outscored opponents 190-0.

Have yet to be scored on once this year! Phenomenal?

I think thats awesome. Our HJ 7th grade boys are 4-0 and have only been scored on twice. Both games that we were scored on though were because HJ likes to take their foot off the gas after a 2 touchdown lead unlike everyone else that plays our 8th grade. That will be a great game at the end of the season (HJ-WOS).

You can bet WOS wont take thier foot off the gas at any point in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="T-daddy" post="690687" timestamp="1256929178"]
The qb for wos played on the bc 12 yr old all-star baseball team didnt he?
[/quote]

Yes he did. He is and always has been an Orange kid though. At least as far back as I have known him.

[quote name="4x4tx" post="690775" timestamp="1256932523"]
Which one is the QB?

the 7A Cedar Bayou team from Baytown is 7-0. They have outscored their opponents 209-40 but 26 of those came in a 34-26 win over north shore!

[/quote]wos 7th grade hadnt been scored on all year and has scores far more points then that with 2 cancelled games :o

Well thats true because of the way Baytown has zoned JR highs in the past. With the new high school opening up they have changed some Jr highs to be true feeder schools. If things stay this way I think in 3-4 years you will see a difference. I know all of CBJ goes to Sterling now and most of Gentry does. Both of those schools 7a teams have some serious talent.

On the 8th A grade level, Gentry was loaded and most of those kids will go to sterling...all of CBJ's will. I promise you this group will start winning at the high school level next year.

A combination of the 8th A and 7th A kids last year played together on an allstar team..they played tournaments in humble and magnolia vs teams from all over the state...I would say on average the scores were 50-7. If these kids stay together and stay eligible, they will make a impact.

Even at the Jr high level, I doubt any Baytown school had beaten North Shore in a long while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder