Forrest Griffin Replaces Mark Coleman, Will Fight Tito Ortiz at UFC 106

Guest baseball25

Guest baseball25

Well tito almost submitted machida and had a draw with rashad that a lot of people thought he won that fight. Remember guys tito fought with a severe back injury so we shall see. I just hope tito is really back and its a good fight.

Well tito almost submitted machida and had a draw with rashad that a lot of people thought he won that fight. Remember guys tito fought with a severe back injury so we shall see. I just hope tito is really back and its a good fight.

I don't remember seeing Tito nearly submitting Machida unless you say that an attempt is a near submission. I never thought Lyoto was in that much danger of submission from Ortiz.

yeh the triangle he had on machida was nowhere near a finisher, but 2 years out of the cage and coming back to a griffin as a co main event could be tough on ortiz...and yeh critter your right forrest sucks any scrub off the street can beat 2 world top 5s in rampage and shogun, and a top 20 hvy in monson... he got caught and rocked his last fight i wouldnt say forrest has stopped fighting yet..

i know what he said he said he really suprised me with that triangle and it was tight, but i also think rogan asked if he was close to tapping and he said no i could be mistaken though... and it was may 2008 so 1 yr 6 mos still a long layoff

Guest baseball25

Yeah I hear ya UT lol but its still not two yrs. What I'm saying is tito won't be a push over. He beat rashad in my eyes and scared the hell out of machida and was the only person ever that has had machida in trouble.tito says he's in shape and healthy for the first time in 6 yrs but he always says that but if he's correct he beats Forrest.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder