Best sophmore in the area?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WO-S has several, especially RB Lindsay.

Lindsay not better than the sophmore RB of Kirbyville #20. This kid can fly, but doesn't get as many carries as Ford and Rhodes.

Have you seen Lindsay play?

Um duh.....Kirbyville played WOS this year. you talkin about #43 right?? If you are, he not a better athlete than #20 of Kirbyville.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

WO-S has several, especially RB Lindsay.

Lindsay not better than the sophmore RB of Kirbyville #20. This kid can fly, but doesn't get as many carries as Ford and Rhodes.

Have you seen Lindsay play?

Um duh.....Kirbyville played WOS this year. you talkin about #43 right?? If you are, he not a better athlete than #20 of Kirbyville.

I dont even think that guy had fifty yards against Kirbyville

I think Anahuac has a sophomore that is very good.

Justin Albritton is no-doubt the best sophomore in the area.  He's been out with an injury the last few weeks, but should return to action soon.  Anahuac still has this kid for another 2 seasons and he will be a beast by the time he's a senior.

BC's sophomores (which includes Menard and Dishon) were undefeated throughout Middle School in all sports.  If they continue to improve with age, they will be a fun group to watch the next few years.

this statement is untrue. I saw bridge city lose to henderson when they were in eight grade. Don't get carried away now.

On a side not Kelly has an excellent group of sophmores. Nearly the entire offensive line and defensive secondary are sophmores

BC's sophomores (which includes Menard and Dishon) were undefeated throughout Middle School in all sports.  If they continue to improve with age, they will be a fun group to watch the next few years.

this statement is untrue. I saw bridge city lose to henderson when they were in eight grade. Don't get carried away now.

On a side not Kelly has an excellent group of sophmores. Nearly the entire offensive line and defensive secondary are sophmores

Who are the starting sophs for Kelly?

your statement is unture. bc did not even play henderson in football

if remember correctly, the first game that was even lost by them was 8th grade year in basket ball...

until that game i think they were undefeated in football and basketball through middle school...

could possibly be wrong though... but i dont think so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder