Best sophmore in the area?

Guest Ranger83

BH has a couple of good sophmores on the varsity Wade Duke is playing well along with Ryan Reuter he hits hard and isnt afraid to lay the hammer on kids Logan McSwain is also good at linebacker he gets in on alot of tackles Perry Robinson is also a good sophmore that BH has on there varsity he had back surgery his 8th grade year which kept him out of football his freshmen year but now he is back and he will be even better his junior year Andrew McMillan is also another good sophmore he is a monster running the ball and he can catch he is tough too it hurts the team that he got hurt last week at dayton in the first quarter I think if he could have played the whole game the outcome wouldve been different

Punctuation and spelling are overrated! (kind of like bh)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my second nomination for Matt Menard. Sophomore running back. Bridge City

The kids 16 years old

last night he lead the cardinals to 23 unanswered points and racked up a crap load of yardage on a muddy field to go into OT vs. Orangefield

In OT he scored the game winning two point conversion

Bottom line is that he hates getting tackled

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Diamond-J" post="709975" timestamp="1258404143"]
[quote author=millertime08 link=topic=60475.msg692848#msg692848 date=1257036773]
anahuac's justin albritton is a beast!!!!!!! 4.3 forty kid can flat out fly!!!!!!! all state his fish year:) watch em
[/quote]4.3 ??????
[/quote]
i second that. theres no way. that means he would win state in the 100. and every other short distance race. go to a combine and he'll maybe get 4.6 4.7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder