WO-S at H-F

KFDM COOP

HF HAS A YOUNG, SCRAPPY TEAM. NOT ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH WOS THOUGH. THE ONLY TEAMS IN THE 21-AAA CAPABLE OF CHALLENGING THE STANGS ARE SILSBEE AND KIRBYVILLE AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON.

HF HAS A YOUNG' date=' SCRAPPY TEAM. NOT ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH WOS THOUGH. THE ONLY TEAMS IN THE 21-AAA CAPABLE OF CHALLENGING THE STANGS ARE SILSBEE AND KIRBYVILLE AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON.[/quote']

i've seen silsbee two times this year, and they seem to be getting better each week. that wos vs. silsbee game is going to be a good one. 8)

WOS is the real deal. They might not be the Powerhouse Lumberton Raiders' date=' but being in 3A, they should have a shot at going all the way this year..... :-)

WOS 35-7[/quote']

Wouldn't that be great to see WOS holding another State Championship trophy..........along side of the 4A State Champion Lumberton Raiders !

I am sure Dan Ray would be honored to have his Mustangs mentioned

with the ALMIGHTY RAIDERS of LUMBERTON !

HF HAS A YOUNG' date=' SCRAPPY TEAM. NOT ENOUGH TO COMPETE WITH WOS THOUGH. THE ONLY TEAMS IN THE 21-AAA CAPABLE OF CHALLENGING THE STANGS ARE SILSBEE AND KIRBYVILLE AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON.[/quote']

Great point! I also like having Kville and Silsbee in district. It allows us to have some tough games before the playoffs. It will help all of us three.

As far as a prediction,.........I say WOS 52 HF 7(maybe aftea dumb turn over or some thing.)

bobby_chicken_quote270.jpg

just kidding' date=' state title WOS...WOS fans are the only fans thanking UIL for the realignment, to give them more challenging games.... 8)[/quote']

I have a great friend(arena ball teammate) from HF, so I have to do some rediculous trash talking :lol:

As a matter of fact, I need to call him :twisted:

Yeah this game is a sure win for the WOS but on the other hand there are other sure things in the area like 1st round play-off exits for the highly bh fan touted Eagles. I bet H-f puts up a better fight the BH did against the Mustangs. But hey yall might want to look into water polo because that will be the only sport yall could compete in in 4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami