High Island at West Hardin... Predictions

Should be a good game between the Cardinals and the Oilers.  The Cardinals showed plenty of fight against the Mustangs to come from behind and win the game in OT.  The Oilers coming off an emotional loss will be ready to take advantage of any Cardinal mistake.  The Cardinals are a little banged up, but should be ready to go.  Joharr73, I quit making predictions a long time ago.  Good luck to the Oilers.

Cardinals, prepare your minds and bodies for the challenge that lay before you this week.  The only thing that you can control is yourself.

Should be a good game.

GO CARDINALS!!!

im excited for this game, both will be coming in 1-1, it will be a fight to the end just like every district game should be. if anyone should us that it was burkeville, they came out to play and we came out witha big head. i won't predict a score because you just never know, but i will say that the cardinals will be ready to fight till the end no matter who comes out on top.

You're right wade, the looser of this game is going to be in a pickle.  I would normally say the Oilers take this one, but I believe the district is closer than the past few years.  I've got to go with my gut and say the Cards take it.  My reasoning is the Cards are hungry to get back to the playoffs after a long drought and I really think the Oilers are having an identity problem.  This is just my opinion and may the best team win.

I have two things to say. First, I am not going to predict because I am usually wrong with predictions. I am just going to say that I hope the Cardinals pull this one out. Second, I hope the Cardinals learned this last week that wins don't come easy. Don't just assume your opponent will be easy to roll over. (Remember what they say about assuming.) West Hardin is a good team and is going to put up a good fight. You better be ready for it.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

The Mustangs have played both of these schools...and I think in my opinion that they are very evenly matched. This may be the best game in the district Friday night. My prediction:

High Island 22

West Hardin  24

Oilers win only because they have home field...but this game could easily be reversed. Good luck to both teams.

This is going to be a very interesting game.  Both teams will have alot on the line in regards to the playoff pictures.  Winners chances for playoffs look good, were as the loser is going to have to get some help to make it in.  I'll say HI in a close one, the Cards are playing some really good ball right now.  Good luck to both teams.

This is going to be a very interesting game.  Both teams will have alot on the line in regards to the playoff pictures.  Winners chances for playoffs look good, were as the loser is going to have to get some help to make it in.  I'll say HI in a close one, the Cards are playing some really good ball right now.   Good luck to both teams.

Cheer on the Cardinals for me, I will be trying to keep up with the score on here tonight.  I have an informant who will be giving me updates.  Ball Control!!!! If you can run against them, then run it. 

Tell Max, James , Roger and the rest of the TEAM that I am channeling all of my energy towards them tonight. 

Good Luck!!!!!

GO CARDINALS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder