Huffman @ Cleveland Predictions !!!!!

Guest doubles_gun

Have to go with Cleveland on this one.

Hwever, I think that Liberty exposed a weakness that Cleveland has - Zero passsing game.  Stack the line and make them throw the ball is the game plan agianst a decent Cleveland team.

Cleveland needs to balance the attack a bit.  Check the numbers before speak, Cleveland scored 4 TD's at Liberty and two of them came through the air.  There is a difference between not being able to pass and not needing to pass.  Cleveland is usually guilty of the latter, especially this season.  The new QB can throw and run.

I'm sure we will give up a pass or two, Huffman likes throwing the ball and that is a weakness for Cleveland defending it, but that QB will not have long to get rid of it. The Cleveland D will bring big pressure all night, I still believe Cleveland will take it by 14

Roll Tribe!

I think this game maybe closer than everyone thinks it will be. Huffman throws alot and is really good at it. The QB is the real deal, he's got well over 1000 yards passing already. And Passing has been been proven to be a weakness on Cleveland's D. Cleveland just needs to do what they do best and pound the ball on the ground, keep Huffman's O off the field and play solid D. If Huffman's recievers show up and they catch the ball, it could get scary for the Cleveland fans. I still say Cleveland by 7.

Guest falcons

sure had a problem with the speed from coldspring but if we can contain the running game from cleveland should be OK. huffman has got to at least hold them down some. Hope we win.

sure had a problem with the speed from coldspring but if we can contain the running game from cleveland should be OK. huffman has got to at least hold them down some. Hope we win.

and i hope i win the lotto on friday but odds are neither is going to happen. dont get me wrong id't be cool to see my buddies out there beat cleveland but i just can see it happening.

Guest doubles_gun

This game will be closer than most expect. Both teams have proved they can score, but have trouble stopping good teams. Cleveland is surely the better team but it would not suprise me if Huffman pulled out the upset.

This game will be closer than most expect. Both teams have proved they can score, but have trouble stopping good teams. Cleveland is surely the better team but it would not suprise me if Huffman pulled out the upset.

that's funny cleveland rolls too baddddddddddddddd

The big difference Friday will come from the Cleveland defense.  No more trying to be something we are not, less focus on trying to stop a play from happening and back to just punishing you when it does.  We fly to the ball and we bring the helmet.  No more schemes on D, just that fear of God,  you better think twice before you come around me again "BEASTMODE" mentality.  It worked in the past and it will work again.  Huffman lost some key D linemen and I think the Indians will run wild.  If we don't stop ourselves with penalties or turnovers Cleveland wins this game by three TD's.  Said it before and will say it again, "The only thing that stops the Indians is the Indians."

P.S. If it rains Friday and this becomes a ground war, guess what that means?????

ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

The big difference Friday will come from the Cleveland defense.  No more trying to be something we are not, less focus on trying to stop a play from happening and back to just punishing you when it does.  We fly to the ball and we bring the helmet.  No more schemes on D, just that fear of God,  you better think twice before you come around me again "BEASTMODE" mentality.  It worked in the past and it will work again.  Huffman lost some key D linemen and I think the Indians will run wild.  If we don't stop ourselves with penalties or turnovers Cleveland wins this game by three TD's.  Said it before and will say it again, "The only thing that stops the Indians is the Indians."

P.S. If it rains Friday and this becomes a ground war, guess what that means?????

ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

well it's raining

It means this: The weather has all but eliminated the chance of throwing the ball a lot or at least a high completion percentage. That makes it a ground war and no offense but very few teams can compete with the Indians

ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

well it's raining

It means this: The weather will almost eliminate the passing game or make it very difficult to be successful. That makes this game a ground war and not many teams can compete with the Indians if it is a contest of running games. It is clearly what we do best on offense and what we are best at stopping on defense. The only issue that will face both teams is the turnover bug. If the Indians win the turnover battle, then Huffman may drown in a sea of Indian TD's rather than the rain. Nothing like Friday night lights and mother nature to get the juices flowing. Cleveland begins to assert themselves as the team to beat in district starting tonight. Indians big tonight. ROLL...TRIBE...ROLL!!

all the heavy rain is over. there's a small batch heading north east that will probably hit the game but after that the rain is done.

You at the game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder