Central vs. Lumberton Predictions?

Great post LR1969! I wish we could all see the game the way you see it. Last week 2 good teams played each other, both made mistakes and got penalized, somebody had to win, somebody had to lose. I think all of those mistakes had something to do with the team lined up across from them, for both teams. Central and Lumberton will be the same way. Fewest mistakes wins this game. Good luck to both teams. Wish I could see it but we've got some business at the boneyard Friday night. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is PNG the front runner when Central has not lost a game in district either?  PNG has not played one any of the big three teams, Vidor has played two and Central and Lumberton has played one a peice...  Not to mention the sleeper like livingston...  Look no futher than LCM to show where the Jags are as compared to PNG.

How is PNG the front runner when Central has not lost a game in district either?  PNG has not played one any of the big three teams, Vidor has played two and Central and Lumberton has played one a peice...  Not to mention the sleeper like livingston...  Look no futher than LCM to show where the Jags are as compared to PNG.

PNG is ranked #1 in the Beaumont Enterprise....ha. Im guessing there ranked that way because of their history and also the addition of the new coach. Probably playing favorites that's all. Time will tell if their as good and the ranking says.

Last week Lumberton beat themselves.Announcer said 100 yds.penalties in the 1st half,bad snap missed FG chip shot missed left,late FG missed wayyyyy left.Deep drive fumbled a catch in red zone.Raiders have to play better to win this one.I thought I was in the Grand Canyon with the announcer saying"And that's good nuff for anotherrrrrrrr Raider first and the crowd yelled Down".Jag's will have to put pressure on the QB as he can scramble and throw accurate against the grain as good as anybody.I like the Raiders defense but I cannot  say about the Jags as I have not seen.Miscues will determine the winner.

THIS IS CALLED FOOTBALL....PENALTIES, MISSED FIELD GOALS, ETC....WHEN YOUR OPPONENT OUT SCORE YOU, IT'S A LOSS...NOT AN EXCUSE TO FIND A REASON, WHY U LOST!!!

Guest LR1969

How is PNG the front runner when Central has not lost a game in district either?  PNG has not played one any of the big three teams, Vidor has played two and Central and Lumberton has played one a peice...  Not to mention the sleeper like livingston...  Look no futher than LCM to show where the Jags are as compared to PNG.

That's just the way most of the pundits have it right now. Wasn't necessarily agreeing...Wasn't implying they are any better than the other three contenders (Lumberton/Vidor/Central) but they are undefeated (like Central) and a bit of a mystery right now. If you read the rest of my posts, you'll see that in my next breath I said they haven't played the other three yet.

Also, although I made my prediction, I am not foolish enough to think that an LC-M or Livingston can't sneak in and take it if they want it. We are only half way through the season. LC-M is much improved but may still be a year away from being a true contender (imo). Livingston controls their own destiny. Nederland...I just don't know at this point what's going on in Bulldog Country. And Ozen is always a Jekyll and Hyde team...We'll see.

Last week Lumberton beat themselves.Announcer said 100 yds.penalties in the 1st half,bad snap missed FG chip shot missed left,late FG missed wayyyyy left.Deep drive fumbled a catch in red zone.Raiders have to play better to win this one.I thought I was in the Grand Canyon with the announcer saying"And that's good nuff for anotherrrrrrrr Raider first and the crowd yelled Down".Jag's will have to put pressure on the QB as he can scramble and throw accurate against the grain as good as anybody.I like the Raiders defense but I cannot  say about the Jags as I have not seen.Miscues will determine the winner.

THIS IS CALLED FOOTBALL....PENALTIES, MISSED FIELD GOALS, ETC....WHEN YOUR OPPONENT OUT SCORE YOU, IT'S A LOSS...NOT AN EXCUSE TO FIND A REASON, WHY U LOST!!!

Hey SGT...liltex is far from a Raider Fan, he has his own favorite pulling for Dayton. This is just an unbiased opinion from an outsider. Don't take it straight to heart to hear someone else's opinion.

Hey SGT...liltex is far from a Raider Fan, he has his own favorite pulling for Dayton. This is just an unbiased opinion from an outsider. Don't take it straight to heart to hear someone else's opinion.

Well the thread is for the Central vs Lumberton, maybe we need to create a.... :-X, ok I'l say it,

[move]Why Lumberton lost to Vidor thread....[/move]

this way all the Lumberton fans still making excuses, can share thier most inner feelings and confort each other thru this terrrible tragedy.... :-* :-* :-* :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Back on topic, Lumberton is coming to Central with a renewed vengence.  Count on it.  The Raiders are well coached, have great discipline, balanced offense, receivers and D-backs have great speed and hands, and a good defense.  Don't under estimate these Raiders, that would be a mistake.  Last year at this time, Lumberton was 4-1.  Only loss of last year's regular season was to our Orange County neighbors. Central has L-town's respect and this will be a great game. 

Looks like Beard will have a busy night come Friday chasing our RB's down...  I just hope we can keep that beast blocked...

have fun trying to keep him blocked central may be fast but  l-town has got power !!!!!! are d is not affraid to hit some one in the mouth !!!!!!

Looks like Beard will have a busy night come Friday chasing our RB's down...  I just hope we can keep that beast blocked...

have fun trying to keep him blocked central may be fast but  l-town has got power !!!!!! are d is not affraid to hit some one in the mouth !!!!!!

Neither is Central..This may be one of the Hardest Hitting Defensess That Central has fielded in Awhile..

Well the thread is for the Central vs Lumberton, maybe we need to create a.... :-X, ok I'l say it,

this way all the Lumberton fans still making excuses, can share thier most inner feelings and confort each other thru this terrrible tragedy.... :-* :-* :-* :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Are maybe Sarge can continue his classy gloating like the rest of the Veederville fans.

Are maybe Sarge can continue his classy gloating like the rest of the Veederville fans.

You say we are gloating but you quote 1 L-town fan, 1 brook fan ,and 1 Dayton fan. You cant seem to let it go. Get some sleep its past your bed time oldtimer. ;D

You say we are gloating but you quote 1 L-town fan, 1 brook fan ,and 1 Dayton fan. You cant seem to let it go. Get some sleep its past your bed time oldtimer. ;D

Is that you again P68 ...... OL SG Carter needs to get a gripp along with you!

When the L-TRAIN rolls in you better believe it leaves destruction behind ..... I think VIDOR remembers a few!

now that's hilarious and true. they're still so upset about last week. they think everyone's from vidor. all this shows is that EVERYONE is sick and tired of the whining. i guarantee your football team has moved on. those kids are more mature than l-town's "grown up" supporters.

now that's hilarious and true. they're still so upset about last week. they think everyone's from vidor. all this shows is that EVERYONE is sick and tired of the whining. i guarantee your football team has moved on. those kids are more mature than l-town's "grown up" supporters.

:D :D ;D  So very true

Though Lumberton will run after Central's backs as fast as their little feet will allow, it won't be fast enough.  Jags will destroy Lumberton's hopes in pursuit of the district championship.  Lumberton will have to change its goals and now shoot for the 4th playoff spot. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder