Silsbee Tigers VS. West Orange-Stark Mustangs who takes this mega game?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee is not as good as expected thus far...nither is wo-s.This game is a toss up.If one of these teams finally finds themselvs and the other plays as they been palying it could be a long night for one of them but I really don't look for that to happen.

WOS will start out slow but will win convincingly by 20+.  Silsbee will grab a moral victory as it will claim to have competed well in the first half.  Silsbee folks will say, "If only we could have played the 2nd half like we did in the first half, we would have had a chance to win." Though the difference in talent is not as extreme as in years past, WOS still intimidates opponents deep in their soul.  Opposing players never sleep well the night before they play WOS.  Getting pumped up at pep rallies kind of disguises their fear as they jump around and chant in front of their peers and teachers, but deep down they just want the beat down to hurry up and be over.  As long as WOS remains in 21-3A, the beat downs will continue.  

WOS will start out slow but will win convincingly by 20+.  Silsbee will grab a moral victory as it will claim to have competed well in the first half.  Silsbee folks will say, "If only we could have played the 2nd half like we did in the first half, we would have had a chance to win." Though the difference is talent is not as extreme as in years past, WOS still intimidates opponents deep in their soul.  Opposing players never sleep well the night before they play WOS.  Getting pumped up at pep rallies kind of disguises their fear as they jump around and chant in front of their peers and teachers, but deep down they just want the beat down to hurry up and be over.  As long as WOS remains in 21-3A, the beat downs will continue.  

PVT, thats what i was fixing to say.

WOS will start out slow but will win convincingly by 20+.  Silsbee will grab a moral victory as it will claim to have competed well in the first half.  Silsbee folks will say, "If only we could have played the 2nd half like we did in the first half, we would have had a chance to win." Though the difference is talent is not as extreme as in years past, WOS still intimidates opponents deep in their soul.  Opposing players never sleep well the night before they play WOS.  Getting pumped up at pep rallies kind of disguises their fear as they jump around and chant in front of their peers and teachers, but deep down they just want the beat down to hurry up and be over.  As long as WOS remains in 21-3A, the beat downs will continue.  

::) ::) ::) ::)

Guest tigersvoice

::) ::) ::) ::)

Wow!  Deep.

Although Silsbee has not beaten wo-s sense they have been in 3A,they have been in every game at the end.I can assure you that Silsbee is not intimidated by wo-s.Even though Silsbee is 1-4 at this point,imo they have played better than wo-s has at 4-1.I want a wo-s victory but they are struggling this year and I don't see a beat down in this one for wo-s.

Guest Silsbee88

Soldier.......have you ever heard the saying, "better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt".  Our Tigers are not intimidated!

Neither team has played up to their lofty preseason exrectations. Johnson is a great player with a decent supporting cast. That seems to be the difference in this game. I don't think Silsbee is as good as their record, but nowhere near the team we all thought they would in the preseason. By the way who is Silsbees win against?

I forgot to add that the parents of Little Johnny of the opposing team are just as afraid for their Little Johnny, and they don't sleep well the night before the beat down either.  The Stangs are just down right mean!

Guest Silsbee88

Jeremy Johnson is just too fast for WOS!

rc_boobielv4_hi.jpg

AND HE CAN PASS!

We'll see!!!

No Coop, you can never see through your rose colored glasses.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Silsbee88

Neither team has played up to their lofty preseason exrectations. Johnson is a great player with a decent supporting cast. That seems to be the difference in this game. I don't think Silsbee is as good as their record, but nowhere near the team we all thought they would in the preseason. By the way who is Silsbees win against?

Houston Davis

Guest Silsbee88

I forgot to add that the parents of Little Johnny of the opposing team are just as afraid for their Little Johnny, and they don't sleep well the night before the beat down either.  The Stangs are just down right mean!

Once again, you prove my point

Guest Silsbee88

I think PVT Ryan is a silsbee poster trying to provide bulletin board material... weak!

Gasilla, still doesn't change the facts: "better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt". 

If he is from Silsbee even worse

I think PVT Ryan is a silsbee poster trying to provide bulletin board material... weak!

Gasilla, still doesn't change the facts: "better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt". 

I've gone back and looked at som of his old posts, he's definitely not from WOS, don't think he's a Silsbee person either. Just looks like a person who likes to instigate.

I've gone back and looked at som of his old posts, he's definitely not from WOS, don't think he's a Silsbee person either. Just looks like a person who likes to instigate.

I think you are right on the money there, Gas. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder