Silsbee Tigers VS. West Orange-Stark Mustangs who takes this mega game?

After seeing both teams play this year I'm going to favor Silsbee in this game.  Both teams are good, but Silsbee played us better and actually suppose to beat us. I just hate it for the kids they played so hard and still lost because of bad decisions.  No need to go in details I just hope you'll get your coaching issue fixed.  Of course I'm from Jasper and I know you'll can care less what I think, but I'm only giving my opinion.   Besides WOS brags to much and when they lost to us they had nothing but excuses.  Learn to give credit where credit is due !!!!!!!  Good Luck Tigers and keep your heads up !!!!!!

Always respect those Bulldogs !!!!!

That was then! Different WO-S team now.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing both teams play this year I'm going to favor Silsbee in this game.  Both teams are good, but Silsbee played us better and actually suppose to beat us. I just hate it for the kids they played so hard and still lost because of bad decisions.  No need to go in details I just hope you'll get your coaching issue fixed.  Of course I'm from Jasper and I know you'll can care less what I think, but I'm only giving my opinion.   Besides WOS brags to much and when they lost to us they had nothing but excuses.  Learn to give credit where credit is due !!!!!!!  Good Luck Tigers and keep your heads up !!!!!!

Amazing...

After seeing both teams play this year I'm going to favor Silsbee in this game.  Both teams are good, but Silsbee played us better and actually suppose to beat us. I just hate it for the kids they played so hard and still lost because of bad decisions.  No need to go in details I just hope you'll get your coaching issue fixed.  Of course I'm from Jasper and I know you'll can care less what I think, but I'm only giving my opinion.   Besides WOS brags to much and when they lost to us they had nothing but excuses.  Learn to give credit where credit is due !!!!!!!  Good Luck Tigers and keep your heads up !!!!!!

not all of us wos fans had excuses... but i find it odd that you use "they lost becasue of bad coaching decisions" and the next sentence you accuse people of making excuses! sounds like you dont practice what you preach. also, you say we brag too much and then you come on a silsbee/wos thread and make sure you remind everyone of your wins... hypocritical much?

i think everyone on this board knows if the stangs are fortunate enough to meet the dogs in the playoffs the outcome will be totally different. you shot your wad against wos,you peaked, and thats all your team has... you will be running home with your tail between your legs.   ;D

"I think everyone on this board knows if the stangs are fortunate enough to meet the dogs in the playoffs the outcome will be totally different. you shot your wad against wos,you peaked, and thats all your team has... you will be running home with your tail between your legs"

Jasper peaked?  hmmmm maybe the Stangs have peaked against BR, could they be on a downward spirel?  why would the playoff be different?  We both have tails, so maybe we both need to hide our tails , and less talk and more show.  how does that sound?

"I think everyone on this board knows if the stangs are fortunate enough to meet the dogs in the playoffs the outcome will be totally different. you shot your wad against wos,you peaked, and thats all your team has... you will be running home with your tail between your legs"

Jasper peaked?  hmmmm maybe the Stangs have peaked against BR, could they be on a downward spirel?  why would the playoff be different?  We both have tails, so maybe we both need to hide our tails , and less talk and more show.  how does that sound?

lets do this, watch our teams head towards the playoffs and pray the football gods allow the opportunity for redemption.  ;)

Seems like some folks were having a good time while the 'Stangs were struggling a bit.  Although one game doesn't mean a turnaround, I believe WO-S is on the verge of getting where they want to be.  Why would playoffs be different?  Teams change, get better or get worse.  It's not unusual to see high school teams get beat in regular season and then win against the same team in the playoffs, it's the nature of the playoff system beast, just ask Jasper about the year 1986.  Throw out all records this week, Silsbee will play WO-S tough and a Tiger victory would surprise me but in no way be a shocker.

Seems like some folks were having a good time while the 'Stangs were struggling a bit.  Although one game doesn't mean a turnaround, I believe WO-S is on the verge of getting where they want to be.  Why would playoffs be different?  Teams change, get better or get worse.  It's not unusual to see high school teams get beat in regular season and then win against the same team in the playoffs, it's the nature of the playoff system beast, just ask Jasper about the year 1986.  Throw out all records this week, Silsbee will play WO-S tough and a Tiger victory would surprise me but in no way be a shocker.

I agree with this 100%.

Jasper peaked?  hmmmm maybe the Stangs have peaked against BR, could they be on a downward spirel?  why would the playoff be different?  We both have tails, so maybe we both need to hide our tails , and less talk and more show.  how does that sound?

Well technicaly, a Mustang doesnt have a tail, its more of a bunch of hair coming out of their......  :P:D

Guest bleed orange

Bleed Orange, sounds like you only bleed orange for some orange county teams and not for WOS, maybe your name should be Bleed orange Sometimes. :D

Why don't some of you go back and read my post. I have never said anything bad about the kids or the coaches. I always praise them. It's you fair weather fans who are quick to judge when something does'nt go your way. Not to mention that some of you don't even live there anymore. I can promise you, this is not about WOS.

Guest bleed orange

This game should be close, but when was the last time WOS has lost to a 1-4 team?

You can throw 1-4 out the window when these two teams meet. I agree it will be close.

with ALL THE SPEED AND SIZE BR had and let me put this in there D1 players are the real deal .foremen  put in a few winkles and thompson made a few ajustments in a hurry and BRs QB was wishing he had called in sick.silsbee s scouting staff was there so lets have some fun  FRIDAY

Both WOS and Silsbee played a very good team ( Jasper ) and both come out holding the smelly end of the stick.

I predict this is going to be a battle.  But I will be a homer and go with Silsbee In a close game.

It's only a homer pick if you wouldn't bet on it.  ;)

Well technicaly, a Mustang doesnt have a tail, its more of a bunch of hair coming out of their......   :P:D

Speaking of that isn't it odd how that long hair just grows right there. Why isn't the rest of their hair that long?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Bleed Orange, sounds like you only bleed orange for some orange county teams and not for WOS, maybe your name should be Bleed orange Sometimes. :D

Why don't some of you go back and read my post. I have never said anything bad about the kids or the coaches. I always praise them. It's you fair weather fans who are quick to judge when something does'nt go your way. Not to mention that some of you don't even live there anymore. I can promise you, this is not about WOS.

So you are taking AAW's place on this thread?

Silsbee was definatly more athletic than wos.  Silsbee could very easily win this game should have beat jasper, what was the silsbee coach thinking throwing 3 down and 20 with 1:45 left in the game.  anyway I would pick silsbee but the coach is a wild card and they are 1 and 4 makes you wonder if they know how to win..

Both WOS and Silsbee played a very good team ( Jasper ) and both come out holding the smelly end of the stick.

I predict this is going to be a battle.  But I will be a homer and go with Silsbee In a close game.

It's only a homer pick if you wouldn't bet on it.  ;)

TD Im gonna stay with homer... No money on this one ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed