Texpreps Magazine's District Picks (23-1A added)

No, not a coach, why would coaches come on hear and post outrageous comments and always talk about other teams, get really defensive if your opinion differs form their team.  Wait that does happen.  I just have the opinion that if I lost over half of my scoring and it was being replaced with kids that have not really been tested and 1 true threat coming back I don't know I would be crying if people did not believe I should be ranked in state.  As I said before, not saying not a good team just don't agree with the ranking.  I watched you play in summer league, Silsbee tourney, your game this week and I just don't think it is a state caliber team now.  I think that unless you live in Sour Lake and have seen you all play since last season most normal people would agree.  It does not mean you can't win as the season goes on but just not a preseason pick that I would make.  Sorry if you take that personal but I was under the impresion that it was discussion board not a I believe the Hawks are the greatest team of all time.  I will start that thread now.

Jealousy at it's best!!!!!  I guess that you feel that Orangefield should be ranked ahead of HJ and that OF will finish ahead of Hj in district based on the fact that HJ lost two of their studs.  Am I right?

I said it last year and I will say it this year.......OF is a good team and has always played HJ and Silsbee very tough.  They will likely do it again this year.  IMO I think that OF will make the playoffs as they did two years ago and even win a game or two.

Guest stevenash

What about the great predictions and analysis that I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for all day.

Wildcatter_ If I am understanding you correctly, the bottom line is that your opinion carries more weight than the aforementioned rankings, right?

• 5 weeks later...
25-1A-II
1. Goodrich
[s][u][i][b]2. Brookeland[/b][/i][/u][/s]
3. Leggett
4. Apple Springs
5. Chireno
6. Chester
7. Groveton Centerville

Brookeland 2nd??.. i agree with that partly, more like 2nd to last in district. mark my words, and i have been a brookeland supporter in the past...wait, i take that back.. Last sounds more logical. :-X

What about Ozen being 7th? Same situation as HJ. Both teams losing Key players to their success. I think Ozen is going to be good but not that great. They did lose WillieJ and Breon.. D-Frank is going to need somebody else on that squad to step up to win distict this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder