Double Standards??????

I posted a thread Friday night, that welcomed LCM to 4A and told Vidor fans what happens when they play someone without the abbreviations "St." in front of their name.  The thread, for the 5 minutes it lasted touched some nerves (did what it was meant to do). All it was just poking fun at their schedules and talking about how tough our district is.  The thread quickly got deleted.  However, I see plenty of threads on here bashing PNG, their schedule, and what is to come for them.  As a matter of fact, there is a thread right now titled "For all you PNG fans that think your so good", which has 40 something replies to it.......so it has apparantly passed the "its ok" test. 

I'm not complaining about the thread and do not want it deleted, we are big boys and can handle it.  I was just wondering why the double standard?

Layem, I see no double standard.  I did respond to that post, and found it to be the most untimely and disrespectful post, directed at the players of both LCM and Vidor.  Uncalled for and unacceptable on your part, I was very delighted when it got deleted.  However with that being said this puma "poster" appears to be from Nederland and you have to accept this especially during the week of MCM.

Layem, I see no double standard.  I did respond to that post, and found it to be the most untimely and disrespectful post, directed at the players of both LCM and Vidor.  Uncalled for and unacceptable on your part, I was very delighted when it got deleted.   However with that being said this puma "poster" appears to be from Nederland and you have to accept this especially during the week of MCM.

I didn't know the rules changed during MCM week!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder