Taylor McGill - Hardin Jefferson Softball players commits

Guest RARA

Taylor McGill from Hardin Jefferson has officially committed to Kingsville A&M next Fall.  Kingsville A&M is a Division II college that plays in the Lones Star Conference.

Congrat Taylor.....  I know you have worked hard and your parents are proud of you!

Randy

Way to go Taylor! All your hard work and dedication has finally paid off! It has been a pleasure knowing you and your parents. And we wish you well in the next chapter of your life. I know that your parents are very proud of you,as are we. Take care and best of luck!

Jay & Joi Hilton (Kelsey Young's Parents)

Taylor, What a long journey! Congrats!

I remember you as a very small 8 year old on a 10U Beaumont Blast team that finished 2nd in State up at Henderson, TX.

I remember thinking, if she develops any size at all, her determination will carry her far.

Again Congrats, Your determination has carried you very far--have a good college career!

Guest SoftballFan

Congratulations Taylor!  You have worked so hard for a very long time and it is now going to pay off.  We have shared many great times with you and your family...lots of memories were made in softball and volleyball.  We can't "EMPHASIZE" enough how much you all mean to us.  You are a special young lady and we wish you the best of luck!!!

Orange Crush Gang - Randy R., John H., Robert B., M.Jaynes, Weldon P., J. Birdwell, T. Willaims,      

Lt. Dan.  

GT Shockers - Robert, Shack -

Slammers - Pete T.

BMT. Blast - Mike Dodson for the confidence to pickup a young 8 year old on a 10 & under Team,  

I can't "EMPHASIZE" enough Larry F.,  Robert Verde, "Take a Time out" Charlie K.  :)

Thanks, to all of you for your dedication and efforts to promote Girls Softball,Without each of you this would not have been possible, .

Now lets play some Orange Crush Softball.

Congrats Taylor, we are all proud of you. Also congrats to Ruth and Mike. You 2 raised a fine young lady. Lots of fun memories with you all. Now Taylor, go live your dream.

p.s.  Mike you have to get those shin guards bronzed. That kid grew into those things. I think she got them when she was a 9 yr old, and still wearing them.

That's My Tee Baby!

Rockin it Old School :)

:) my favorite catcher in the whole wide world. @ HJHS

good luck tee baby. I'm going to miss you mucho!

From my freshman & sophomore year to your sophomore & junior year, we've been a team.. I'm sooo sad to see you go! but you worked soo hard and I'm also excited to see you play games!

Soooo.. in other words!

I hope to join you in a year.

after i graduate. at UCLA or possibly Texas A&M Galveston.

Also Congratulations to Mrs. McGill & Mr. Mike (: I loveee yall both!

thanks for pushing me on the field and making me want to do my best too!

forever and always

pb&j ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine