Jeff Granger

eaglepride

Jeff was probably the best overall high school athlete I ever saw. He was an high school all american in football and baseball. Most people remember him as a great pitcher which he was, but he also tied the national high school record for consecutive games with a hit and was third in the 400 meters at the state track meet. At one time he held the A&M strikeout record, not sure if he does anymore and I think he was something like 10-2 as the Aggies starting quarterback. He was a gifted athlete that only come around once in a blue moon.

He would have led OF to the state title had a certain freshman not been caught stealing at third for the last out of the game...with Granger on deck, no less. That ought to bring back some nice memories for the OF crowd. It sickens me, and I don't even go to that school.

I must have stated that wrong because i know jeff was a class act. Everyone has things in their life they regret I should know but once again i apologize if i offended anyone. I think those that make mistake should be up front about them because it take a strong person to overcome them. Good luck to Jeff and all his family.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476