STJFL WEEK 5 PREDICTIONS AND SCORES

KDM 2

I know the Sr division has been quiet all season. I think it was a fluke Lumberton beating WOS as bad as the score. They may beat them again but I bet the score is a lot closer.

It looks like Both Lumberton's, Nederland Black and WOS are the front runners, and BC in the mix.

Prediction, they all win this weekend

As I understand...all games against Bmt Jr Team (both past games and future games) have been set to the score of 1-0 (I thought 2-0 would have been more approapriate).  I am not on any board, but as I understand it that is what has been done to avoid this merge affecting the playoffs like Bridge City's merge affected the playoffs last year.

How did BC's merge affect the playoffs last year?Did they win something?

I don't think one player missing from WOS made them lose 40 - 0, if so it doesn't say much about the rest of the team.  Give credit where credit is due, Lumberton showed up to play, 7-6 could be luck, 40-0 is whoopin.  WOS needs to regroup, lot of football left to play.

PNG PURPLE  vs  kountze

lcm   vs    NED. BLACK

LUM. WHITE vs png white

LUM. BLUE  vs  bmt

WOS  vs ned. white

orangefield  vs  BC

vidor -  idle

week 5 Jr. Division

LUM - RED  VS LUM - WHITE  

VIDOR - WHITE   VS  PNG - GREY  

VIDOR - BLACK VS  BMT - BLUE  

WOS - WHITE  VS  NED - GOLD  

WOS - BLUE  VS NED - BLACK  

LCM  VS PNG - WHITE  

OF VS BC  

NED - WHITE  VS  KOUNTZE  

BMT - GOLD  VS PNG - PURPLE   i likes that rb but u gota be on something if ned black gon win over wos blue. what team r u from :-\

Teams in red win... ;D ;Dstep your suggestions up let me put mine up

Waiting on your suggestions? What team are you from let me see WOS iam good.  :P :P :P :P ??? ??? ;D ;D Iam not on anything but maybe you are, use spell check next time..... ;D ;D ;D

if there are 2 wild card spots then ned. jr. white has a chance.their offense is not consistant enuff to beat lum. white or wos blue. the field position the ned. white off. gives the other team is amazing,i saw 4 times last week the def. was defending in the red zone cuz off. miscues & not punting.they held on 3 of the 4, purple scored at the end from the 1 yd. line with like 6 seconds left. now the lum. jr. white off. put on a show sat.  they are a lock to be in the super bowl. 38- 6 over wos blue very impressive. the L- TRAIN IS COMING, JUMP ON BOARD OR GET OFF THE TRACKS! 

IS THERE NO ONE PREDICTING SENIOR GAMES? HOW BOUT THAT LUMBERTON SENIOR TEAM PUTTIN IT ON WOS ON WEEK 4.

LUCK.WOS WAS MISSING #1 WITH A BROKEN LEG.HE IS AMAZING.JUST LUCK

There is no (( I )) in TEAM !! Im sure he is a great player , but come on  they got beat as a team !!  WOS always fields good teams we all know that , but when you get beat admit that you got beat!!

if there are 2 wild card spots then ned. jr. white has a chance.their offense is not consistant enuff to beat lum. white or wos blue. the field position the ned. white off. gives the other team is amazing,i saw 4 times last week the def. was defending in the red zone cuz off. miscues & not punting.they held on 3 of the 4, purple scored at the end from the 1 yd. line with like 6 seconds left. now the lum. jr. white off. put on a show sat.  they are a lock to be in the super bowl. 38- 6 over wos blue very impressive. the L- TRAIN IS COMING, JUMP ON BOARD OR GET OFF THE TRACKS! 

I really don't believe there are any locks to be in the super bowl! These are still 9 and 10 year olds and you don't know what you are getting each and every week out of them. Thanks for the kind words about Lum Jr White but we still have a tough schedule ahead of us. After all, we are all still chasing WOS Jr White. They don't even have to play their starting backfield and can still blow anyone out.

I really don't believe there are any locks to be in the super bowl! These are still 9 and 10 year olds and you don't know what you are getting each and every week out of them. Thanks for the kind words about Lum Jr White but we still have a tough schedule ahead of us. After all, we are all still chasing WOS Jr White. They don't even have to play their starting backfield and can still blow anyone out.

Thanks for the good commit 44 but we are chasing Lumberton Jr. White. They're the team to beat in the Jr. division. :-X :-X

Winners in week 5 (PEEWEE)     Vidor Black,,  PNG Gold,,,, LUM WHITE ,, LUM RED ,,, WOS,,, Kountze,,  NED Black   

Looks like a SuperBowl rematch to me   Lum WHITE  vs WOS   

You have to get through PNG White to get to the Superbowl, and they're pretty good. WOS beat them in Week 1 12-7 and that was on one big play. I call it now if there is a rematch PNG white will win.

Winners in week 5 (PEEWEE)     Vidor Black,,  PNG Gold,,,, LUM WHITE ,, LUM RED ,,, WOS,,, Kountze,,  NED Black   

You have to get through PNG White to get to the Superbowl, and they're pretty good. WOS beat them in Week 1 12-7 and that was on one big play. I call it now if there is a rematch PNG white will win.

You are talking PeeWee and they are talking Jr.

You are talking PeeWee and they are talking Jr.

Yes I was talikng about PEEWEE ,,,,,, and yes there is alot of ball left to be played !!

My predictions and comments refer to the PEEWEE Division !! Please don't think im counting anyone out ,, PNG looks strong ,  I was refering to the 08 superbowl match up WOS vs Lum white (PEEWEE) there are alot of return players , both teams have come back very strong again,, I for one WANT to see this rematch!!  I still believe and give props to WOS as the team to beat !!

YEs you are right Lum, did go 0/3 in the superbowl last year !! I suppose the fact that Lum was there in all 3 divisions does'nt deserve any props !!  Maybe what i should've said was given that it was that situation , and all the teams are very strong again ,, that I personally would like to see a rematch !!

BTW , nobody ever over looks Ned,,    I did'nt realise that being a fan and saying that you want to see this happen would be so offensive !!

YEs you are right Lum, did go 0/3 in the superbowl last year !! I suppose the fact that Lum was there in all 3 divisions does'nt deserve any props !!  Maybe what i should've said was given that it was that situation , and all the teams are very strong again ,, that I personally would like to see a rematch !!

BTW , nobody ever over looks Ned,,    I did'nt realise that being a fan and saying that you want to see this happen would be so offensive !!

Lumberton does deserve some props not only for what they did last year but what they are doing again this year.

Let me make it very clear ,,  I WANT to see the rematch ,, with WOS ,,    of course Im like anyone else i can read the standings !!!  There are 3 undefeated teams in the peewee division !!! Each team works very hard , they all have strengths and weakness, and any team can win , it always depends one who shows up to play and executes !  

pee wee ned. white hasnt lost yet. are they being overlooked or they not to be worried about?

See what they do against WOS and then I'll comment. We scrimmaged them and they didn't show me anything, but I watched them against our purple team and they look like they've improved. I don't agree with the swinging gate offense almost every play, but hey it's working for them. They are very improved and it appears thier kids are starting to respond well.

I think you took it wrong, it was a statement for all posters and dont look to far ahead.

Playe66 ,,, you are right , there is alot of ball left to be played !! We all get excited though!! I think it's a great thing to be a part of and i have'nt been so excited about any sport since I played myself !! This program is great for the kids ,, as well as the parent/child bond !! They are all top notch kids in my book and i love to see every team play!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw