STJFL Seniors

football04

There was a thread a while back on the seniors but I guess it was deleted for some reason.     

Senior scores

WOS ------18              PNG White ---- 6      Ned Black ---31

PNG purple- 0                Little Cypress - 0      Bridge City - 0

I hope these are correct, anyone have any other scores

There was a thread a while back on the seniors but I guess it was deleted for some reason.       

Senior scores

WOS ------18               PNG White ---- 6       Ned Black ---31

PNG purple- 0                Little Cypress - 0       Bridge City - 0

I hope these are correct, anyone have any other scores

Who are the top teams in the Senior division?  I have seen WO-S play. Just wondering who the top other squads are.

66 Your close, it was Lum. Blue that spanked WOS.  I'm curious who is the better senior team in Lumberton, Blue or White. I know Lumberton Blue has played the tougher schedule and is still undefeated, if I had to rank the senior division it would be:

Lumberton Blue      (anyone from Lumberton know which one is better)

Lumberton White

defending champion senior black (ned)

WOS

Bridge City

Kountze

PNG Purple

Little Cypress

LUmberton may have "spanked" WOS Sr. team the other night but it really wasn't hard to do since we had so many players out sick.  One kid had to leave and be put on IV's at the hospital.  Regardless, there was no reason for WOS to allow Lumberton to beat them that bad.  Maybe they heard too many calls being yelled to them by too many people?  Just asking!!!!! >:(

LUmberton may have "spanked" WOS Sr. team the other night but it really wasn't hard to do since we had so many players out sick.  One kid had to leave and be put on IV's at the hospital.  Regardless, there was no reason for WOS to allow Lumberton to beat them that bad.  Maybe they heard too many calls being yelled to them by too many people?  Just asking!!!!! >:(

I was at that game there were no calls that were out of line or anything close to that. some people may have been out on that wos team but in stjfl after one team is winning by 28 points that team has to play their back ups in the backfield and they still beat wos 40 to 0 it was a tough game wos has some good athletes but it is hard to stop a power football team. they made the plays when it counted and wos didnt. but it was a real confidence booster for lumberton blue. because of the way wos beat up on them last year. when i say beat up i mean winning by 30 points or more in the third quater and instead of running time out they were still throwing touchdown passes. so i would say it was a fair game this year. congrats lumberton blue

wouldn't know about last year - my little man played Jr.'s.  Hopefully our team will be on the mend and back to the way I know they can play.  With more and more kids getting sick though (according to news reports) I will not be surprised if some teams don't have to forfeit because of not enough players.  HOpe not but the way things are going, it could happen.

Raiderman, have you seen Lum. Senior White play, and if so, who do you think is better, White or Blue. They won't face each other until the playoffs.

i cant really say i know last year white was the better of the two but i have not seen them play this year. But record wise they are both good

Playoffs are starting to take shape in the senior division. One big game this weekend in div.1 is PNG Purple and Vidor with the winner probably taking the 4th playoff spot in div.1.

In div.2 the Ned Senior Black @ Lumberton White game is for the #1 spot in div.2, this is a rematch of last years Superbowl. 

Top Senior Teams

1. Lumberton Blue  -  still tops in the league and only undefeated team

2. Nederland Black -  still chasing Blue

3. Bridge City - big win over Lum. White

4. Lumberton White - tough lose @ BC  7-6

5. WOS  -  always dangerous

Playoffs are starting to take shape in the senior division. One big game this weekend in div.1 is PNG Purple and Vidor with the winner probably taking the 4th playoff spot in div.1.

In div.2 the Ned Senior Black @ Lumberton White game is for the #1 spot in div.2, this is a rematch of last years Superbowl.   

Top Senior Teams

1. Lumberton Blue  -  still tops in the league and only undefeated team

2. Nederland Black -  still chasing Blue

3. Bridge City - big win over Lum. White

4. Lumberton White - tough lose @ BC  7-6

5. WOS  -  always dangerous

so thrilled to see WOS in the list!  We got our butts handed to us by Lumberton when we played them but at the same time, we were minus a LOT of players that game.  Hopefully, when we meet them again the outcome will be reversed!  ;)  My little man played for the Jr. team last year and his team was the SuperBowl Champs!  I'm praying that WHEN WOS makes it to the SuperBowl this year I will be able to actually see it and not be in the hospital!!

queenb .....Hope that you are able to make the senior superbowl this year. Just not sure WOS will be one of the teams..However, come on out and show your love for Nederland Black  :D

we hook you up with a black and gold tshirt and a 1st down foam finger and you can stay all day  ;D

i think that would burn my skin to put that shirt on but thanks for the offer.  I'll get U a WOS shirt to wear okay?  I'll even let you carry my pony on a stick around while you root for WOS Mustangs.  Press his ear and he makes noises.  It has ribbons and all that good stuff on it.  What cha think?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Interesting. I hadn't heard that. I bet it's hard to set up a new city.
    • I don't really care what she did with her dog, but couldn't she have just given the "worthless" dog away to a loving prospective owner? I'm sure it was probably a purebred animal that was at least somewhat trained and therefore easy to place in a non farm home.
    • I voted for energy independence, secure border, selection of conservative SCJ, lowest unemployment in decades, I could go on but there's no emotion here, I vote for policies. Look at what we have now, there's no comparison. I just listed the reasons I voted for Trump, someone PLEASE list the reasons you would vote for Biden. @Boyz N Da Hood you said we should vote on policies, I just listed them for Trump, tell me which ones you don't like and wouldn't vote for him because of them.  
    • Hold them accountable? Like here in Texas where we have, by any definition, the most conservative Speaker that we’ve ever had. He pushed through an abortion ban and border security measures, reduced school taxes, etc… and the people who put him in office are firing him for not being MAGA enough.    Every third commercial on TV is Trump (or somebody who supports Trump) calling Phelan a RINO and supporting an impotent replacement for the most powerful person in the House.    It’s 100% MAGA, and it’s 12000% stupid.    “oh, he didn’t do those things by himself” says everyone who doesn’t understand parliamentary procedure. 
    • @bullets13 not sure why it double posted the topic.. delete this one plz sir
  • Topics