Orangefield vs Tarkington Predictions?

Longhorns are as weak as I have saw them in the past few years!

Orangefield by 35

The Horns are definitely paddling against the current this season but they are trying to turn things around. I can tell you, after years of dealing with high school coaches, I have never known one who was more energetic about turning a program around than Coach Carpenter. He is genuinely concerned for his players and is not content with just keeping the status quo. As I've already stated on here once before, if given the time and opportunity to do so, he will get the Horns moving in the right direction. It just takes time and patience.

OF cannot be overconfident going into this game and I don't think Coach Huck will let them be.  Homecoming is always a distraction as well.  If we play the way we have the past couple of games, we will be ok.

I agree. It would be very easy to overlook this week's game especially with a huge matchup with Newton looming next week. Coach Huckabay will keep his guys focused on one game at a time and the only thing that will be on our minds this week will be Tarkington. If we play mistake free football we will be 3-1 heading to Newton next week

OF cannot be overconfident going into this game and I don't think Coach Huck will let them be.  Homecoming is always a distraction as well.  If we play the way we have the past couple of games, we will be ok.

I agree. It would be very easy to overlook this week's game especially with a huge matchup with Newton looming next week. Coach Huckabay will keep his guys focused on one game at a time and the only thing that will be on our minds this week will be Tarkington. If we play mistake free football we will be 3-1 heading to Newton next week

I don't see it happening. Bless their hearts, but Tarkington doesn't have it.....Orangefield will win easily.

Orangefield is doing much better than most fans thought they would. The cats should win easily by a big score if they play like they have so far this season.

I was hoping that we would have the new offense down by district but we appear to have gotten it down from the get go. In 3 games we have scored 16 touchdowns and 110 points! Our defense still needs a little work but overall I love where we are at.

Orangefield is doing much better than most fans thought they would. The cats should win easily by a big score if they play like they have so far this season.

I was hoping that we would have the new offense down by district but we appear to have gotten it down from the get go. In 3 games we have scored 16 touchdowns and 110 points! Our defense still needs a little work but overall I love where we are at.

Yeah I think we scored a total of 89 points all of last season.  We've already scored more than that in 2 1/2 games.  I love the offense.  I would like to see that 68 yard TD run by Derrick Evans against Liberty.  All of Liberty's defense was going one way and by the time they figured out who had the ball, Derrick was 20 yards past them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder