Orangefield vs Tarkington Predictions?

Guest bleed orange

This one could be an ugly one for the Tarkainians.  OF will win big.  The second string will play the second half.  Just a prediction.

We don't have a second string. All the kids contribute. We don't have enough kids for two teams.

I still say O'field surprises a lot of folks in our district this year and makes the playoffs.  The mystery is who gets left behind?

O'field takes this one, too!

I belive the same!!!!

After watching some film and looking at past scores, OF probably takes this one, but there is no way they get out of this district.

Guest tigersvoice

So Orangefield has no shot at all of beating Hardin Jefferson and Bridge City? If I'm understanding correctly!!!

Before the season started I would have said that - - but not anymore!!!

So Orangefield has no shot at all of beating Hardin Jefferson and Bridge City? If I'm understanding correctly!!!

Well in theory every team has a SHOT, but what fun is an OPINION board if people can't post their OPINIONS. And in my OPINION, OF cannot win both games (vs HJ and vs BC). Now I have eaten some crow in my day and will do so if I must, but when I am on a forum I don't want to hear "everyone has a chance" I want to hear what you really think. So that is what you got. . .what I really think!  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed