Silsbee vs Newton.....Let's hear it

Guest Silsbee88

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Newton can keep a level head and the players don't get ahead of theirselves with the previous scores, Newton 3 TD's

ditto! Couldn't have said it better myself.

don't get to crazy about blowouts silsbee looks like their defense needs to show up from beginning to end not just the second half of games now they did not beat diboll or lumberton but without turnovers they easily could have won both games if they put thing together and play mistake free football they will win these guys know that the d line is very young and inexperience but they are playing the right schedule newton will be very tough but silsbee controlled the game in the second half against lumberton and had more drives inside the goal line than lumberton silsbee played a bad game against the raiders and still could have won trust me when they put things together they will be fine non district is about preparing your team for district so whether they are 5-0 or 0-5 when district comes they will be ready. wo-s has problems to if kirbyville gets that 2point conversion they they would have thrown wo-s under bus to. Tigers continue to work hard it will pay off for you guys trust me.

Guest EagleFan01

I'm gonna take Newton in this game by at least 21. Newton has a good defense that is very fast and physical, sometimes they get a little lazy and try to arm tackle but as soon as they open there eyes they get back to the basics and tackle and make plays. They have a really good offense with about 6 backs that could play, passing game is getting better each week as Flannigan gets more comfortable with the backs and receivers. But Silsbee does have a good QB but there just not very consistent on Friday nights and I think that will continue this Friday as Newton comes to town.

Another hard game for Silsbee this week. Something we need. I don't think Newton will bring anything more on defense than what Lumberton had, thing is Newton will not bring anything less eather. We would like to win a game but more importantly we need to get game experience for our young O-line, running the ball and get better timing down with our QB and receivers. Newton always put pressure on the defense and it will be the same this year. Silsbee needs there offense and defense to start coming together in a game to start winning. Playing these types of teams that test your limit will make you a better team. Go Tigers!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder