Jasper 83-Shepherd 67

D-Ray

Good job Jasper. We gave it our all and just could not overcome the athleticism of the Jasper team. A 3 point game at the half, 11 at the end of 3rd and, our 7 just could not keep up with the pressure of your 11-12.

Good luck in the playoffs and make the district proud!

yes props to jasper...you guys played great and i hope that yall do very well in the playoffs...yall deserve it...as far as shepherd i thought they played a great game except they had some oppurtunities to take the game and they didnt...but overall i thought they played really good...congratulations to jasper and go get em in the playoffs represent 22aaa well

Actually' date=' I don't think there was ever any question of Jasper beating Shepherd, the pirates are just not very good.[/quote']

Well, for sure the Pirates are classy fellows. They know how to be gracious, even in defeat. We could all learn a thing or two from them.

Actually' date=' I don't think there was ever any question of Jasper beating Shepherd, the pirates are just not very good.[/quote']

well aggie you must not have been in shepherd because at halftime i guarantee there was some question as to who was gonna win this one...shepherd definetiley had the momentum heading into halftime and came out and kept it under ten until about a minute or so left in the third when jaspers numbers started to show...and yes im saying woulda shoulda coulda here but none of yall in district played us with our 6'5 post we lost him right before district due to eligibilty and it killed the boys...he definitely made shepherd much better because it gave them a dominant inside force which opened it up a whole lot more for their outside guys...but yes he couldnt play and the boys did their best with out him...

Well, I may not have been in Shepherd( thank God ) but I have seen both Jasper and Shepherd play against my Tigers and I would have bet the house on Jasper winning. Losing the player you mentioned does hurt, no doubt, but even with him I say Jasper still pulls it out, but we'll never know. In regards to Silsbee-Shepherd games this year, it definetly would not have changed the outcome, especially losing by 50 to the Tigers last time.

BTW, who are the schools in yall's new district next year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder