FUTURE STARS OVER TEXAS - OCT 3 & 4 - CLOSING SUNDAY 9/27 - (59) TEAMS LISTED

legend

I AM PLAYING WITH THE SCHEDULE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT AND WILL DECIDE THIS WEEKEND WHEN TO CLOSE IT. LOCAL TEAMS WHO INTEND TO PLAY, PLEASE ENTER!!!!!!

10U Teams

1 GT Shockers

2 D-Krew

3 Out of Control

4 Sudden Impact

5 Kingwood Edge 99

6 Intensity

7 Pearland Phantomz

8 Anderson Express 99

9 Class Act

10 Humble Cobras 99

11 Pasadena Angels

12U Teams

1 Orange Crush 97

2 Hit Away 12U

3 97 Texas Sting

4 Texas Sting 98

5 Texas Hawks 97

6 Texas Stars

7 LA Lightning 12U

8 OOC 12U

9 Full Throttle

10 Cruel Intentions

11 SETX Heat

12 Stars and Stripes

13 Texas Thunder 97

14 Texas Thunder 9

15 Cajun Express

14U Teams

1 Orange Crush-Collins/Worthy

2 14U Texas Sting - Blue

3 NE Houston Hurricanes

4 Texas Terror

5 Texas Knockout

6 Team Extreme

7 Orangefield Young Guns

8 Houston Power 14U

9 Texas Storm Elite '96

10 Fort Bend Thunder

11 14U Texas Sting - White

12 Texas Aces

13 Southern Express

14 TX High Voltage

15 Texas LITE

16 Texas Crush

17 Texas Rampage

18 Black Magic

19 Texas Fury

20 Humble Cobras 96

21 Texas KAOS '96

22 Texas KAOS '95

23 Texas Red Hots

24 Texas Ice

25 97 Texas Rattlers

26 GT Shockers - Calamia

27 OOC Cunningham

28 Out of Control 2

29 Texas Crossfire

30 League City Kaos

31 East Texas ConnXtion

32 Cajun Express

33 Humble Cobras '95

Please visit our website to enter online:

www.starsovertxsoftball.com

Ronnie

753-3907

That's a DARN strong 14U field for a Beaumont tournament.  A number of ASA national teams from August, plus the 14U Southern Nat champion.  Several of the '96 teams will be tough to knock out as well.

I would expect to see a couple of '95 teams light that tournament up (Power, Kaos), with a handful of other '95's capable of winning some games (Cobras, Sting, Crossfire, TKO).  What's really impressive, however, are the '96 teams from Houston.  Aces, Thunder, Fury, Red Hots (97 maybe)... I think all of those qualified and played at 12U nationals.  Maybe Kaos and Ice as well, not sure.  

No doubt the Crush and other local teams will have a good chance as well, but that's a great opportunity to watch some really, really good 14U teams from outside the area.  

That's a DARN strong 14U field for a Beaumont tournament.  A number of ASA national teams from August, plus the 14U Southern Nat champion.  Several of the '96 teams will be tough to knock out as well.

I would expect to see a couple of '95 teams light that tournament up (Power, Kaos), with a handful of other '95's capable of winning some games (Cobras, Sting, Crossfire, TKO).  What's really impressive, however, are the '96 teams from Houston.  Aces, Thunder, Fury, Red Hots (97 maybe)... I think all of those qualified and played at 12U nationals.  Maybe Kaos and Ice as well, not sure.  

No doubt the Crush and other local teams will have a good chance as well, but that's a great opportunity to watch some really, really good 14U teams from outside the area.  

Red Hots are a strong 97 team and the 97 Rattlers placed third at the USFA World Series this year. High Voltage is another tuff 97 group out of Deer Park. I would loved to have had them all in the 12U bracket.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder