PN-G Impressions...

smitty

I think PNG has definitely improved over last week, but I also think Crosby looked confused much of the nite on the field.  Doty/DeRon combination, with timing and patterns were lethal. Much improved!  RB's were really good last nite.  Faircloth mixed up the plays very well and kept Crosby guessing.  The only thing that bothered me about PNG were the numerous holding calls. As for Crosby, Merka is thier only weapon, it appears.  Great kid and QB,but he can't do it all.  Kinda felt sorry for him in the second half.  You could tell he was worn out, but kept playing with a lot of heart.  I see the INDIANS continuing to improve from week to week.  As last year, we were undefeated in preseason, but as soon as district rolled around, we imploded.  Don't see this happening this year, but district play is going to be tough this year.  A lot of good teams out there.  Glad we have a "bi" week the week before we start district.  All in all, I was very impressed with PNG. ;D

Well it is hard to say considering we have only played two games. I was very impressed with the way the QB throws the deep ball he is very accurate. But Doty needs to know when to throw and when not to force it. I liked the way the new coach loaded up one side and ran the sweep it was very successful with harmon running the ball, and his backup in the second half running hard also. I can honestly say this whoever thinks that PNG doesnt have any talent they are sadly mistaken. I think Dron could catch the ball with all 11 defenders on his back blind folded at that, he makes all the catches look easy.  And for the one who responded first, just let it be known that he did pull the starters early in the third and it would have been very embarrassing for Crosby had he not done so. Crosby had no answer for anything we did. I just hope that we continue to improve, i havent heard from anyone  about what or how Texas City has faired this year, didnt get to see them last year so i am eager for next weeks game to see how we match up. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it wont rain, lol. I am glad that we are already seeing cooler weather and hopefully that we will keep winning well into district play.

Still too early to tell but I like what's going on with PN-G right now.  I always liked the guys except when they were playing WO-S.  Some of us are from the era when if you wanted to root for someone in December it was PN-G or be somewhere else.  I haven't seen them in person but like what I'm hearing and reading.  Good luck to the Tribe, if they are not back which I think they are, it won't be long.

Thanks for the encouraging words  Majestyk. I hope you get a chance to see the Indians in person, you will like the new and improved version. They definitely play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. Coach Faircloth and his staff have brought a fresh perspective and superior work ethic to the Reservation.

Well it is hard to say considering we have only played two games. I was very impressed with the way the QB throws the deep ball he is very accurate. But Doty needs to know when to throw and when not to force it. I liked the way the new coach loaded up one side and ran the sweep it was very successful with harmon running the ball, and his backup in the second half running hard also. I can honestly say this whoever thinks that PNG doesnt have any talent they are sadly mistaken. I think Dron could catch the ball with all 11 defenders on his back blind folded at that, he makes all the catches look easy.  And for the one who responded first, just let it be known that he did pull the starters early in the third and it would have been very embarrassing for Crosby had he not done so. Crosby had no answer for anything we did. I just hope that we continue to improve, i havent heard from anyone  about what or how Texas City has faired this year, didnt get to see them last year so i am eager for next weeks game to see how we match up. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it wont rain, lol. I am glad that we are already seeing cooler weather and hopefully that we will keep winning well into district play.

DeRon is good 2 one handed catches in 2 games, he goes up and pulls em down, im glad to see the starters pulled and see what we got in reserve, if the defense keeps on improving like they have and stays hungry its gonna get ugly, they are getting some nasty hits in

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder