*POST 9TH AND JV SCORES HERE*

KFDM COOP

Guest Brubaker

WO-S 9th is ok but last week they were held to minus 37 yards and 0 points by Nederlands 9th grade. I know this is a week old but Ned is off this week. Ned has a real good chance with this group of guys if they let them stay together. Lots of size and speed. Only time will tell.

Whoa... tap the brakes a little. WOS had 5 freshman moved up to the JV including their stand out QB. I'm sure Nederland is good, but you need to consider that. It makes a difference.

Guess we'll need to keep this little series going to find out for sure.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HD beat Barbers Hill Freshman B

Lumberton beat Barbers Hill Freshman A

QB for Barbers Hill Freshman B was injured (broke arm maybe)  he was a tough kid.  He kept calm while EMS worked on him.  The injury was pretty ugly. Coaches at HD are keeping him in our prayers.  

here's to a speedy and full recovery. sometimes we forget that these are just kids. my prayers are with the player.

BH JV had a player go down with a broken leg. Not the best night for the Hill injury wise.

FW 14-6. FW won much easier than the score. Several drives came up with no points inside the 20 due to mental errors and unforced turnovers. FW offense outgained Dayton by 100 yards. Lots of pancake blocks and decleat blocks by FW, much more physical team tonite. On a FW punt return for a TD, FW kid destroyed a Dayton kid on the sideline, big big big hit, surprised the kid was not hurt, but thank goodness he was not. Good clean game by both teams and fans had fun. See you tomorrow nite in Dayton!

FW offense scored 7 points.  That seems like a pretty optimistic post for an offense that didn't do a whole lot.   Couldn't have been many "pancake blocks".  Just saying....

Did you read the entire post? We moved the ball a ton and did not put it in the end zone!! Mental mistakes and unforced turnovers, do you know what that means? You can have over 250 yards offense, which we did, and only score 7 points with the offense. Capice? Wanna watch the film and count the pancakes, at least 10! Sorry that you doubted my credibility - but I was there and you were not. I watched the film and you did not. Next comment?

FW 14-6. FW won much easier than the score. Several drives came up with no points inside the 20 due to mental errors and unforced turnovers. FW offense outgained Dayton by 100 yards. Lots of pancake blocks and decleat blocks by FW, much more physical team tonite. On a FW punt return for a TD, FW kid destroyed a Dayton kid on the sideline, big big big hit, surprised the kid was not hurt, but thank goodness he was not. Good clean game by both teams and fans had fun. See you tomorrow nite in Dayton!

FW offense scored 7 points.  That seems like a pretty optimistic post for an offense that didn't do a whole lot.   Couldn't have been many "pancake blocks".  Just saying....

Did you read the entire post? We moved the ball a ton and did not put it in the end zone!! Mental mistakes and unforced turnovers, do you know what that means? You can have over 250 yards offense, which we did, and only score 7 points with the offense. Capice? Wanna watch the film and count the pancakes, at least 10! Sorry that you doubted my credibility - but I was there and you were not. I watched the film and you did not. Next comment?

so i guess they won the "pancake block - decleater" competition but lost the game is what your sayin. i would rather it the other way for my team....just sayin. :o

250 yards of offense?  That's supposed to impress someone?  A real juggernaut.  Next comment...     

warren jv has one of the best teams around they could probably beat half of their disticts varsitys

If that is the case, then Coach Ramsey needs to promote some folks to the varsity in a hurry as they just lost to a Trinity team that was destined to go 0-10 before last week.

250 yards of offense?  That's supposed to impress someone?   A real juggernaut.   Next comment...     

Dayton had 85 yards FYI.

250 yards of offense?  That's supposed to impress someone?   A real juggernaut.   Next comment...     

ditto.....they EXPLODED for 250.

Forgot to post this! Friendswood 48 - Brazoswood 40 - Lots and lots of yards for both teams. FW was up 21 in the 4th and got a little relaxed as the subs came in - held on for a win. Bwood JV just like their varsity Big line, fast motors on the Linebackers and weak passing defense when you could get a pass off. We had most of our luck on the ground as they did, but teams had over 250 yards rushing!

Looking forward to playing Nederland at Bulldog stadium Thursday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder