THSF Class 5A - 2A Week 1 Rankings

lol wow.. a lot of indian haters out there. I love it. Its ok with all of us that you think we don't deserve it. You will find out when we play you why we deserve it and what is different about us. Unlike Vidor, we don't cry about not getting respect on here. In fact, I think its hilarious. The people who do this poll ACTUALLY know something about football unlike most of the weekend coaches on here. I only got one thing to say... Scalp 'Em

I love the screen name!  ::)

Can someone please tell me what their district and overall records were last season?  

Last year means very little. Seams to be a lot of respect aroound the state for Faircloth.???

Other than get a new coach what have they done to garner all this notarity?  

Just becoming less predictable on offense is a huge plus.

Did they get some D1 type move-ins?  Do they have a massive amount of starters coming back?

Not a lot of move ins, but some good move ups! Fair number of starters returning on defense. Some on offense at spots like WR were they will now be utilized like Deron and Segura who were wasting away in the old offfense.

Were their subvarsity teams dominant over the last couple years?

Yes. Freshman and JV were very good last year.

Also this was THSF's response to your question in another thread:

Didn't we go though this two years ago with you guys on PN-G? Who was the one that platooned PN-G into a regional ranking despite them falling to 0-2 and not scoring a point .. only to see them make the playoffs later that season. Guess who had the last laugh that year... it was me.

bottom.gif

Okay lets.. do this like we did on the elitist 5A site offtopic.gif ....

In terms of PN-G's ranking... I think you guys are, like the 3A crowd is doing with Orangefield, underestimating the value of a top notch coach and his abilities. With a solid defense returning, nine of eleven starters to be exact, will keep this team in virtually every game. On top of that, the coach you have at PN-G is partly responsible for Permian's resurgence in recent years. Yes, he is an offensive oriented coach, which should help PN-G's transition quicker than you think.

OK 7. You asked. How's that?

All I wanted was some answers?... I'm not hating just honestly don't know.  I just don't know how often a team goes from winning one district game to being the best team in the district.  Yall don't get your purple and white panites in a wad.  JK.  Thanks for finally responding to the questions I posed.     

I like it 7!  I also like it that PNG is getting all the hype.  It will make it that much sweeter when Fairclothe is crying on the sideline when district play starts.  PNG fans always seem to be overconfident, why is that?  I know you guys have pride and tradition, but one man (Fairclothe) cant turn a program into a champion out of the cellar.  Yall might be a better team, but #1?  Earn it on the field and you will have my respect.  Who votes on these polls?  Someone said that it was people who knew a lot about football, so who are they?  But like I said, keep feeding them the bull.  That makes it better for the rest  of the district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder