Lumberton vs. Barbers Hill Predictions?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing for sure is if the bh coaches dont actually learn how to coach and quit wondering what momma and daddy going to think about them then their going to have a very long season. end of story.

You gotta be kidding me!!  You make your very first post on this site and it is something like this!!  Believe me, these coaches could care less what momma and daddy think.  Sometimes I think they should but they really don't.

As for the game.  I believe it will be a lot closer than the Raider faithful would like to think.  I know it sounds like a cliche, but if we do away with the turnovers we will move the ball and score.  The Defense will have their work cut out for them again.  Our secondary will find out how good they are, 1 way or another.

if bh does make it a close game its for sure that it wasnt the coaches that made it that way... there are some athletes on bh team. trust me. coaching staff not the greatest thing on the map. but good luck guys work hard and do it for yourself and your teammates and no one else.

Lumberton may fill the stands ,but PNG didn't come close! I alway here that PNG was sitting on our side, but if they did I have know idea why because there was plenty of room on the visitor side. I did however go to that Smiley/Lumberton game and they had our home side busting at the seems, so Bring those fans Lumberton if we run out of room you can come to our side, just don't sit in the seats with the backs ;D Those are OURS ;D.

You know you guys keep harping on the fact that PNG did not pack the house last year in BH, but you do realize that PN and Groves were going under a mandatory evacuation from Hurricane Gustav the next day right? I know of a lot of folks that didn't make the trip because they either had to work in Hurricane prep or were making arrangements for evacuation on Saturday.

No Harping just defending ;D We know our visitor side is small, but the constant reminders are nice ::) I'm aware of the situation, but all that we heard last year before the PNG game was how they were going to have to shut down I-10 and place chairs in the rice fields behind the stadium due to the PNG migration across the trinity ;D

would love to see the raiders win this one but it aint gonna happen

The Raiders will run away with this game and win by at least 3 TD's . Barbers Hill just doesn't have a team that can compete with the

L-train. They  let PNG beat them for crying out loud. We will handle them with ease.

PN-G won 3 games last year and still took your DISTRICT CHAMPS to OVERTIME ! Keep talking, you are making yourself look REALLY intelligent ... ;)

would love to see the raiders win this one but it aint gonna happen

The Raiders will run away with this game and win by at least 3 TD's . Barbers Hill just doesn't have a team that can compete with the

L-train. They  let PNG beat them for crying out loud. We will handle them with ease.

WOW, what a big story. Lets see, PNG has lost to Little-Town what 1 time out of the last 50? And Little-Town beat a powerhouse 3A team last week...NOT.... WOW sounds like there going to win it all this year.

Raidernaytion, I'll tell ya what, the BH boys will be waitin on em to get there.. Hope Lumberton brings their "A" game, their gonna need it. Wow, you win a couple district titles in 40 years and its time to crow!. It will all be settled on the field....not on a forum...

For those that don't know. Raidernaytion is a pot stirrer and NOT a Lumberton fan.

I've been quiet but I do want to clarify something. At least one person on here (Pirate 4 Life I think) was told he needed to support a fellow 20-4A team. I am all about supporting 20-4A and Lumberton. I am a Lumberton fan through and through but making a prediction has nothing to do with supporting a team. I am also an Aggie fan but I am not going to predict that the Ags will win the Big 12 this year no matter how much I want them to. I think sometimes people forget these posts say "prediction" not "wishes". I predicted BH would win this game not because I want them to but because I think it just might happen. Hope it doesn't but gut says it will. Good Luck to the Raiders! And, no offense to the guy who made the comment to Pirate 4 Life. Not calling you out for your comment. I know it was made in fun. Just making a point.

Raidernaytion, I'll tell ya what, the BH boys will be waitin on em to get there.. Hope Lumberton brings their "A" game, their gonna need it. Wow, you win a couple district titles in 40 years and its time to crow!. It will all be settled on the field....not on a forum...

For those that don't know. Raidernaytion is a pot stirrer and NOT a Lumberton fan.

Too late...got a wealth of bulletin board material  :)

Good luck to both teams tomorrow and NO INJURIES

Too late...got a wealth of bulletin board material  :)

Good luck to both teams tomorrow and NO INJURIES

Your "bulletin board" material is from fans not the players. Coach C will keep the guys humble and have them prepared to play Barbers Hill. I think it will be a hard fought game. Those that get on here and make these obsurd predictions are just the casual observer trying to stir the pot. The more knowledgeable supporters of the team understad the dynamics and shortcomings of our team and expect the game to be hard fought.

I've been quiet but I do want to clarify something. At least one person on here (Pirate 4 Life I think) was told he needed to support a fellow 20-4A team. I am all about supporting 20-4A and Lumberton. I am a Lumberton fan through and through but making a prediction has nothing to do with supporting a team. I am also an Aggie fan but I am not going to predict that the Ags will win the Big 12 this year no matter how much I want them to. I think sometimes people forget these posts say "prediction" not "wishes". I predicted BH would win this game not because I want them to but because I think it just might happen. Hope it doesn't but gut says it will. Good Luck to the Raiders! And, no offense to the guy who made the comment to Pirate 4 Life. Not calling you out for your comment. I know it was made in fun. Just making a point.

No offense taken, Pirate and I support all the players especially our own  ;)

Just left Stallworth stadium and Goose creek is getting it handed to them. I think they came in a lil over confident from beating a not so worthy opponent last week. BH played a tough game against a tough opponent. They will be ready to play. I don't think lumberton can say that.....Who did they play last week.....Over inflated egos....EXACTLY

Just left Stallworth stadium and Goose creek is getting it handed to them. I think they came in a lil over confident from beating a not so worthy opponent last week. BH played a tough game against a tough opponent. They will be ready to play. I don't think lumberton can say that.....Who did they play last week.....Over inflated egos....EXACTLY

I keep hearing these comments about how BH hung with PN-G, as if PN-G is the team to beat in SE Texas or something. No offense to Indian faithful but PN-G was 3-7 (I think) last year and averaged around 19 points a game. I still feel like BH has a good chance to "upset" Lumberton tonight but I don't know that we need to hand a team coming off of a 3-7 season the district trophy just yet. In fact, if BH is as improved as I feel they are, I'm surprised they didn't beat PN-G themselves last week. Then again, the Indians may have regrouped in the off-season and may put it to the rest of 20-4A this season. Right now, I don't know that we have enough to go off of to refer to them as a "tough opponent" for anyone. Good Luck Raiders!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder