WOS @ LCM Week 1

kicker

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think LCM is going to be very much improved over the last few seasons, and Crouch knows exactly what Hooks and the 'Stangs are going to do,  but they still won't be able to stop it.  WO-S is too fast for LCM.  I am going to be generous and give LCM 2 td's.

WO-S 42

LCM 14

this (MIGHT) stay close the first hafe.wo-s saw one of the best passers last night in the nederland QB .as much as lc-m likes to put the ball in the air might be a long night for the bears WHO KNOWS. agan the mustangs ran into a big nederland football team and a very good one if i might add. we just got to see who has the most speed and see who has the better play book

this (MIGHT) stay close the first hafe.wo-s saw one of the best passers last night in the nederland QB .as much as lc-m likes to put the ball in the air might be a long night for the bears WHO KNOWS. agan the mustangs ran into a big nederland football team and a very good one if i might add. we just got to see who has the most speed and see who has the better play book

Last night Bellows was far from being one of the best passers, a couple of the interceptions were thrown right at WOS defenders. I'am not taking anything away from WOS thier good but Bellows was way off, could have been the pressure from the chaingang.

I think LCM is going to be very much improved over the last few seasons, and Crouch knows exactly what Hooks and the 'Stangs are going to do,  but they still won't be able to stop it.  WO-S is too fast for LCM.  I am going to be generous and give LCM 2 td's.

WO-S 42

LCM 14

the stangs know exactly what crouch is going to do also.... with that said

WOS 56

LCM 7

How is Kirby? Has anyone heard?

After this game Crouch probably saw two of the same things I did. Two keys to keeping it close will be to limit turnovers and penalties. With out the Nederland turnovers it would have been closer and WOS had a lot penalties.

With the coaching history I'm going give Crouch enough credit to not play into the WOS expected game plan.

It could be close.

How is Kirby? Has anyone heard?

See the Nederland thread.

I'm an old Bear grad and am pulling for them, but lets get real.

WOS had no problem with Nederland, they will have less problem with LCM. The Bears might put 14 points on the board if they are lucky. WOS could hang half a hundred on them without a problem. WOS by a landslide.

I hope I'm wrong. GO BEARS!

I'm an old Bear grad and am pulling for them, but lets get real.

WOS had no problem with Nederland, they will have less problem with LCM. The Bears might put 14 points on the board if they are lucky. WOS could hang half a hundred on them without a problem. WOS by a landslide.

I hope I'm wrong. GO BEARS!

I agree...Could get ugly fast. WO-S by however many points they want. That offense has to many weapons and once again, a defense that gave up less than 180 yards to a pretty stout Nederalnd offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder