*Deweyville vs. Sabine Pass..Deweyville Wins/Comments*

Guest Big Balls

I'll tell you this; i was very impressed with Sabine pass. I didn't believe they could make a game out of this but, they almost had enough to win. Judging off the fact it was 7 to 6 deweyville, through 3 quarters of play. Sabine just didn't have the numbers to stay fresh and healthy.

When Sabine gets all their guys back on the field, WATCH OUT.........

Pirates identified alot of areas that need work on tonight, they will work hard and correct the problems/mistakes. Alot of young players seen time tonight, that will benefit them down the road.

Very true. I was excited when i heard the news of the freshman fullback laying the hat on some linebackers.  ;)

I wish i could have stayed around another year and played with him.

Pirates identified alot of areas that need work on tonight, they will work hard and correct the problems/mistakes. Alot of young players seen time tonight, that will benefit them down the road.

Very true. I was excited when i heard the news of the freshman fullback laying the hat on some linebackers.  ;)

I wish i could have stayed around another year and played with him.

So does he, He was very excited and pumped up, hopefully we will be able to come see you at ETBU this year too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder