What was your best year in softball, what age what team?

Hard to decide softball has played many positive and memorable times for me. Mine would have to be 8u we took a bunch of 7yo to Abilene and won the ASA Pixie North State Championship  then to Moss Bluff in a "slow" pitch tournament not sure the place but not top 3 just a great group of kids and parents team name was TuffStuff

Has to be the 2006 High School season. Nothing better than having both Daughters on the same team and winning a High School State Championship along with watching all the kids that you've been around for years finally achieve their ultimate goal.

2001 was also nice winning the 12U AFA National championship in Oklahoma. Never will forget it or that team!

Has to be the 2006 High School season. Nothing better than having both Daughters on the same team and winning a High School State Championship along with watching all the kids that you've been around for years finally achieve their ultimate goal.

2001 was also nice winning the 12U AFA National championship in Oklahoma. Never will forget it or that team!

I would have to agree, the State Championship was a very special moment. All of those extra innings, the crowd and the kids overcoming everything for the victory. The 12U in Owasso was awsome as well.

I would add winning 18U AFA and the first trip to ASA Gold in Marietta, Ga. as incredible moments.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder