Willis @ Huffman Week 0

Guest PrimeTime

Word on the street says Huffman got punched in the mouth by Sweeney I hope they pull their head out of there butts and there mouths off their moms and grow up a tad and win in that new stadium...

Word on the street says Huffman got punched in the mouth by Sweeney I hope they pull their head out of there butts,grow up a tad and win in that new stadium...

First of all, let's be a bit more careful with the language, PrimeTime.  I have edited it to be a little more g-rated. 

Second, the Falcons showed improvement in their scrimmage against OF last week.  They'll be OK and they'll win the inaugural game at Falcon Stadium.

Huffman 14, Willis 7.

Goin to be a close game. I know all the kids on huffman and they don't wanna lose at this game especially since the school is throwing a giant pre game party along with a firework show at half time. nice to know they'll do this for the first game of this season but what about retiring Jack Spence?

Well lets hope huffmans injuries dont kill em with about 3 defensive starters hurt.

see yall at the party, ill be in the jacked up black chevy tailgatin

Guest falcons93

huffman has many kids hurt and plus  i don't like the offense huffman runs. they need to go back to I. got wrong kid playing qb plus play calling is not that good. when your playing behind a coaches son guess who wins?

the play calling worked last year it wasa just little mistakes caught up to us at the playoff game. from what i've heard the line has decent pass blocking but not so great run blocking. coles a good qb and i would block for him again if i had the chance. we just gotta see if huffman can upset a good 4a school.

this game will set the tone for the season to come.

when we played huffman last year we ran the same play five straight times.  ??? are you kidding me?

we ran alot of the same plays on offense last year but they worked, but we had a better running back (pate) and a better line(no offense guys). so maybe play calling will change and it might affect the outcome. but when i was watchin tape with a college coach in california he called out every play in the second half just about based off of backfield movement.

Bad play calling...? Wrong kids for the offense, QB is not that good b/c he is a coach's son - let me guess : your son is a back up QB or RB or something?

Who cares if they ran the same play five times in a row against Cleveland? If what your doing is working, KEEP DOING IT...! The Falcons played Cleveland off of their feet last year and was one of Cleveland's closest games. And to answer you probable next question - Is what their doing working? ABSOLUTELY...!!!! Making the move back down the 3A, Coaching hard, playing hard, and training hard - The kids last year at Huffman made it back to the State Playoffs for the 4th time since 2003. Of which was one of only about 9 times in the HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL that they have been to the playoffs. So is what their doing working? Yes.

Back to the I formation...? I am assuming you are referring to the era of 2003-2005 when Huffman had one of the biggest OL's in the state in ALL classifications. The OL "averaged" nearly 6'1" 300 lbs. ACROSS THE BOARD...!!! One of those that is playing Div. I Football right now. Where are those kids at in Huffman right now...? Back to the I formation - are YOU kidding me?

games cancelled due to an awesome lightning show.

had a mini truck show in the parking lot and some good food but thats about all for the highlights.

Nice call Big Cal but after the game was cancelled or I mean DELAYED (I know they sound alike....kind of confusing for you) huffman went on to win 37-30.  But since it finished at 1:00 am I gues you could say it was cancelled because they finished on Saturday.....???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder