Cover of the Examiner Football Guide..PICK IT UP THURSDAY NIGHT IN THE EXAMINER!

Release date is Friday, Aug. 28. It will be in the issue that week plus all area Market Baskets and several Whataburger.

All schools from West Brook to Sabine Pass. Inside design is 180-degree turnaround from year's past.

footballcover.jpg

Nice cover.

Wish you could have squeezed in our QB Kirby Bellow with his baseball glove and helmet in between Mr Haynes and Mr Johnson.

Coop, how can you let those boys over at Fox 4 beat KFDM out of sponsoring this annual edition ?

Guest Orangeboy

Admin....I was one step ahead of you. He was invited for the photo shoot to make 5 players but it wasn't a good day for him to come.

good deal hoop.

now, if there had been any sign of purple on that cover, your edition would have been used quite handily by Lucy, my cat.

Preach on Admin! Preach On!

That's a terrible cover! Looks like they're in a suspect lineup with those field lines behind them.

As a former newspaper editor my ownself, I'd always put pictures of players in their uniforms for football previews.

But that's the thing, you would always do it... Why not do something different? Show the players off the field... I like the cover, a little unique never hurts...

"The world is a stage" . . . and everybody is a "cover" critic.  OMG,  NO, you cannot please everyone all the time, but this year's cover is a good selection, imaginative choice, and gets all kinds of bonus points for originality.  Way to go Examiner!!!!!

Wait, wait - I know how to please everyone.  Just have EVERYONE PLAYER  from every team on the cover.  So cool an idea why didn't someone think of it sooner?  Then proud parents of EVERY PLAYER could brag and say their son is the third pixel from the left ; or whatever.   

Since I didn't make the cover, see ya on the field, videoguy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder