Devin Bray returning to Kountze

??? Unless his California "recruiters" will follow his progress this season, I see this as a bad move. Just my honest opinion. He should have stayed in California where he was getting decent exposure, especially where he was living (Los Angeles area). Didn't see this one coming!

Anyways. Welcome back Devin.

Come on folks let's keep it real. Devin is a good athlete but team chemistry is a huge part of the equation. Kountze will be in the hunt in region 3 with or without Devin but won't be a shoe in to make the final 4 must less win it.Anahuac will challenge in the district and New Waverly and Sabine will be a handful as well.

Come on folks let's keep it real. Devin is a good athlete but team chemistry is a huge part of the equation. Kountze will be in the hunt in region 3 with or without Devin but won't be a shoe in to make the final 4 must less win it.Anahuac will challenge in the district and New Waverly and Sabine will be a handful as well.

I dont think Anahuac will be near as good as they were last year.... they lost alot

yeah. I think Duane had a little affect not much but he had some on Devin

Returning back to Texas because the last time i talk to him the story was really

looking bright for him in Palmdale. But happy to have him back in a Kountze

Uniform. Most People will be shocked at the way he has Matured since he left.

He was known to Be the Uncoachable kid with Potential. I think he will be used more

as an ATH to start off with the Lions. I'm Sure Coach Stewart will get the ball in his Hands

some way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder