What kind of team will Bridge City have in 2009?

SSSSHHHH.....They are keeping quiet trying to sneak up on everyone.

Must be. There has been more talk about Burkville than BC and they are about 75 miles away. Surely someone has been to a practice or knows somethng they can share with us.

Okay, this is the third year to run the spread and some of the players have been here since coach Stump installed it, so the team should have some experience with it. The team was better last year than the first year they used it. So I believe they should be even better this year being it is the 3 rd year for them. We went 4 & 4 last year and if the hurricane hadn't happened we would have been 5 & 5 with a possibility of being 6 & 4. We do have some key players comming back. If Menard picks up where he left off we should be okay at running back. Lemoine has a year under his belt at Quarterback and that will help. That's if our line is good. I don't know what we have comming back on the line. We do have some receivers that will be back. I heard we lost Caleb Kellog but we still should be okay.

you guys will take the third playoff spot...

That would be nice to see BC back in the playoffs

I like BC's chances of being the third place team. They definitely will be in every game, and this is coming from a Tiger fan. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami