Which SETX QB Will Have The Most Passing Yards This Year?

Backflipper you will be surprized,go watch him play-duel threat-you bet + he's hard to bring down.Recievers galore w/great hands/speed kinda reminds me of the 07 team.

Im not doubting him or you. I hope he is as good as advertised but keeping with the thread, I just dont see him leading all of SETX in passing. Heck I hope that I am wrong. I just wish that I lived back in Dayton just for football season. Im so gosh dang pumped and ready for that stampede.

not on the stash, i saw him play a little jv last year before he got hurt and he looks solid.. hes tall and pretty quick and has a good arm, plus that coach over there, Coach Rabb, is a really good QB coach so he'll do alright, maybe not the best in setx but he'll be up there

not on the stash, i saw him play a little jv last year before he got hurt and he looks solid.. hes tall and pretty quick and has a good arm, plus that coach over there, Coach Rabb, is a really good QB coach so he'll do alright, maybe not the best in setx but he'll be up there

So, is he still on JV??  Cause the thread was asking, Which SETX QB Will Have The Most Passing Yards This Year?, If he's commin off the JV to lead SETX in passing yards, who was better than him last year? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami