NEDERLAND INTENSITY IFA 18U NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Going thru Voodo,Germantown,Houston Power Gold and last the California Runnin Rebels . what a dream come true  :o :o :o  A group of kids with a special bond all from one town and one goal to make the last time they all played together the time of there life and no one will ever take that national Championship away from them.

Would like to add to all the haters out there ,not alot, but you know who you are  ;)  Thank you for your non support your trash talk ,even in the stands this weekend  , it may have been just what the kids needed to prove you wrong and hold that trophy high .

Guest Sports Reporter

congratulation ladies....it was not chemistry for the reason yall won ...IT WAS THOSE UNDER WEIGHT COACHES YALL HAD....just kidding...WAY GO LADIES!

Those coaches really wanted the NEW rags so they wouldnt look like those running pumpkins for the summer

Congrats.....Sounds like this team was the very best the Triangle had to offer at this time and it payed off with a National Championship.....Great win.

I understand that Orange Crush(Birdwell) had the highest bracket final ranking of all the Crush teams over there.  Congrats to them also!

Would like to add to all the haters out there ,not alot, but you know who you are  ;)  Thank you for your non support your trash talk ,even in the stands this weekend  , it may have been just what the kids needed to prove you wrong and hold that trophy high .

Here we go again. ::)

and to think, I thought some folks had learned. ;)

Guest Sports Reporter

You my big moderator friend are one of the haters, why haven't you learned??

Guest Sports Reporter

Hey aggies, thought your expertise was weekly high school softball games on the radio and watching the aggies lose every week in football?  what do you know about girls summer travel ball?

I would like to thank all the OOC (Out of Control) family.  Someone from this organization was always at one of our games this last week.  Especially Friday and Saturday.  You guys were very supportive of the girls, coaches and parents.   I can't thank you guys enough.   Thanks for the scrimmages to help us get ready this summer.   And thanks for making us feel like one of the family.

You my big moderator friend are one of the haters, why haven't you learned??

Loved or Hated we always had a packed house at all of our games this week.  Standing room only Friday and Saturday.

Hey aggies, thought your expertise was weekly high school softball games on the radio and watching the aggies lose every week in football?  what do you know about girls summer travel ball?

Oh, Sports...as much as you would like to be the new "villain" of the board....you gotta do smarter than that jab.  

Guest Sports Reporter

Oh, Sports...as much as you would like to be the new "villain" of the board....you gotta do smarter than that jab.  

sorry my friend, been here a lot longer than you have.  You an aggie too?

sorry my friend, been here a lot longer than you have.  You an aggie too?

Yeah...but not by the same screename...I got your "number" though  ;)  Go get 'em.  UT-Austin, class of 88 btw. 

My comments weren't about having any "expertise" in any girls summer softball game. It was about a poster HAVING to make the snide comments about some "haters" as you guys call them.

Don't see the importance in it, that's all. Just congrat the girls and be done with it.

Oh, and I find myself crying uncontrolably from your Aggie football comment. ::)

Guest Sports Reporter

My comments weren't about having any "expertise" in any girls summer softball game. It was about a poster HAVING to make the snide comments about some "haters" as you guys call them.

Don't see the importance in it, that's all. Just congrat the girls and be done with it.

Oh, and I find myself crying uncontrolably from your Aggie football comment. ::)

It's all good.  Just if you knew anything about girls summer ball in the area you would know what you were talking about which you have proven you don't. 

You ever walked around with a booger hanging on the end of your nose and no one told you it was there?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami