Lutheran High North High School - Houston

When does the season start for private schools?

Nov. 2nd

This is just too long to wait for basketball. They should shorten the schedule for football. No one knows whose screwing up anyway, because they all have helmets covering their face.

Went to the fb game the other night, seats were wet, pop corn was stale, night air was miserable and got beat by 30 plus.........

I love telling football fans how easy the game is because all you do is run or tackle. Nothing hard about that.

It's gotta be neat to have a brain the power of yours.

Silsbee? I'll excuse you for your comment.

I'll compete with you in anything that you choose - especially intellect.  No need for an excuse from you.

Racquetball!!!! I'll tear your butt up!!!! Mentally and physically!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does the season start for private schools?

Nov. 2nd

This is just too long to wait for basketball. They should shorten the schedule for football. No one knows whose screwing up anyway, because they all have helmets covering their face.

Went to the fb game the other night, seats were wet, pop corn was stale, night air was miserable and got beat by 30 plus.........

I love telling football fans how easy the game is because all you do is run or tackle. Nothing hard about that.

It's gotta be neat to have a brain the power of yours.

AMEN NO BRAIN :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Guest stevenash

I am putting my money on Tigersvoice.  He doesn't know me but I met him at a funeral home in Silsbee about a week ago.  Voice, I can simply tell you that many can sing it, but rarely can bring it.  YOu have already won.

Guest stevenash

I haven't heard any response from Tiger. Racquetball would be the perfest setting. It's a game that requires mental toughness and physical ability................. C'mon Tiger, lets get after it. You've opened up your big mouth.

Racquetball?  In Hamshire-Fannett?  You've got to be joking. (unless it is a part of universal off-season)

Dove, should you be successful in your racquetball encounter, I would like to invite you to the tennis courts in a best of 5 set match. (more physical ability required and the same mental toughness)

Guest stevenash

Dove, how about me and you, head's up Texas Hold'em? High Stakes!!

Are card sharks athletes?

Anyone who doesn't believe that a card shark is an athlete need only look at the well developed forearms.

• 4 weeks later...

I have not heard anything.................but my guess if DV/ BO gets on here and starts saying I told you so then it went his way.  If we don't hear anything then I guess it did not.  Only time will tell.  If indeed the meeting was yesterday then somethiing should be announced today I would think.

Guest DickVitale

First of all we DID NOT HAVE SCHOOL TODAY....I will be off campus tommorrow during the day as well to attend Moose's funeral in Port Arthur.  Second, the meeting was yesterday and me nor my AD have heard anything about it, because we are OFF TODAY.....As far as I know, everything is in and should go our way...If it does not, everyone will go on with their lives....AAW needs badly to get a life.