Hull-Daisetta 09 UPDATES?

I'm certainly not the HD guru(whatever), but I believe they have a common problem with Evadale being hit hard by graduation.  They have just lost their starting QB to Orangefield and that can't be great news.  BUT, I also believe HD will be ready to play football when the time comes.  Anyone overlooking HD would be making a mistake.   Just calling it the way I see it.  I do think the Rebs will get em again though...JMO.

Does anyone know who they are looking at for the QB position?

I would say that making the adjustment from JV to varsity will be difficult, but they run the same system so the young man should improve with experience. It was my understanding that the young man that left for OF would be playing QB for the first time this year. If that is the case then he would be looking at the same learning curve as the JV QB, where at least the JV QB is familular with the system as a QB and not as a reciever.

I want everyone bringing their "A" when the Rebels play them. It eliminates all the excuses when the scoreboard is in our favor when the final seconds tick off.

Good luck to all the teams in 23A, just not against Evadale!

Keith Gilmore may have to play QB. He is a stud and can play any position. And Rebel Yeller H-D will be ready, don't see us losing to a basketball school two seasons straight. Sorry. But look on the bright side, yall beat H-D one time !!! Maybe yall can get shirts made and have a parade like WH does when they beat us.

Keith Gilmore may have to play QB. He is a stud and can play any position. And Rebel Yeller H-D will be ready, don't see us losing to a basketball school two seasons straight. Sorry. But look on the bright side, yall beat H-D one time !!! Maybe yall can get shirts made and have a parade like WH does when they beat us.

Sorry H-D but get ready to loss the next two years to the Basketball town. Our best athletic class will be Jrs this year so look for them to win this year and year after. They dont have 1 supper star but they have several real good kids in this class. They have 10 players that will start as Jrs this year and out of those, 8 were starts as Soph. Looks good for 2010 and 2011,

well we had the Humphrey brothers move back from Anahuac. the younger brother isaac has a ton of speed. he will be our starting RB. and we will have Jacolby at WR. and they will be playing at CB on D. we just gotta see how things turn out

Who is this? Do you know who I am? Good to have another Bobcat on here.

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats all-time football records against Hardin, West Hardin and Evadale.

H-D vs Hardin = 43-6

Every time looks like Hardin has the upper hand HD drops them off their schedule. In the last 6-7 years only 1 win for HD.

H-D vs West Hardin = 32-8

H-D vs Evadale = 12-1

P.S. Last year was H-D's first loss to Evadale.

UIL Records =

This is the hidden content, please

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats all-time football records against Hardin, West Hardin and Evadale.

H-D vs Hardin = 43-6

Every time looks like Hardin has the upper hand HD drops them off their schedule. In the last 6-7 years only 1 win for HD.

H-D vs West Hardin = 32-8

H-D vs Evadale = 12-1

UIL Records =

Excuses Excuses !!! 43-6 is 43-6. Down right embarrassing !!! Hardin was almost always the bigger school in those H-D games. Hardin was the one that dropped us, they said they had to much to lose, losing to a small school.

Well buddy your bobcats are going to get beat up pretty bad this year...i hope your ready for a long season

Wishful thinking. Yall said that last year with the mighty Stelly and Villamez. H-D came out on top. H-D will do the same this year. We put beasts on the field year in year out. Remember all them hats we put on you last year !!! Gonna get beat again by a 1A team a few miles down the road. OWNED !!!

Hey hornetfan, how do you deal with those "long seasons"? Can we get some advice from someone that is used to them? Cuz here in H-D we don't experience them anywhere near as much as ya'll do! Unless you were talking about having a long season in the sense of making the playoffs, if that's the case it's no biggie, we are used to that! Take some notes!

H-D vs Hardin = 43-6

H- aD vs West Hardin = 32-8

Definitely someone talking smack that knows nothing about football scheduling.

H-D vs Evadale = 12-1

UIL Records =

Excuses Excuses !!! 43-6 is 43-6. Down right embarrassing !!! Hardin was almost always the bigger school in those H-D games. Hardin was the one that dropped us, they said they had to much to lose, losing to a small school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder