Select Tryouts

How does a person find out any informtaion about the select teams in a certain area?  Are there web sites, phone numbers, names of programs, or word of mouth? I am specifically talking about the Mid-County area.  More specific information is what teams are holding tryouts, when and where, how much does it cost, and any other important information for somebody who has never played/or been involved in until now but would like to be involved.  I am looking for two age groups, one at 8 and one at 14.

Thanks for any given information.

I saw one for Groves area but I am leary.  The person posting is not a name that I recognize.  I have been reading the other post about the guy who started a team and then did not pay for it.  I dont know who he is but they listed initials of the coach that did it.  It was JS.  The contact for the new team in this area is named Jody.  It lists a phone number.  I am leary as to think this might be the same guy.  Can anybody confirm/deny this? 

JODY IS NOT THE SAME GUY HE IS WITH THE ROUGHRIDERS NOT TC BASEBALL I WILL BE COACHING WITH HIM ALL LEGITIMATE IF INTERESTED I WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU MY INFO AS WELL JUST PM

The man that is in question about stealing from his select team is not from Twin County!!!!!!!

This is definitely the best site for tryout and team information.  If you are still looking for a team for your 14 year old, SETX Select is having tryouts the first two weekends of September.  SETX Select is coached by young knowledgeable former players without children of their own or ties to a particular player in the organization and who have a desire to help players develop and prepare them for high school competition.  If you have any questions about SETX Select or have any questions about Select baseball in general, I would be more than happy to help.  You can email me at [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder