central vs westbrook

what predictions we have for this game?....me personally central is going to win 28 to14  ;D ;D and the  mermorial vs central the people who say the titans going  to win yall LOST yall minds cntral is going to kill that  defense because SMASH ( DAW) AND DASH(O'NEAL) IS GOING TO RUN ALL OVER THEM INCLUDING WESTBROOK

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what predictions we have for this game?....me personally central is going to win 28 to14  ;D ;D and the  mermorial vs central the people who say the titans going  to win yall LOST yall minds cntral is going to kill that  defense because SMASH ( DAW) AND DASH(O'NEAL) IS GOING TO RUN ALL OVER THEM INCLUDING WESTBROOK

Aint gonna happen!!!

what predictions we have for this game?....me personally central is going to win 28 to14  ;D ;D and the  mermorial vs central the people who say the titans going  to win yall LOST yall minds cntral is going to kill that  defense because SMASH ( DAW) AND DASH(O'NEAL) IS GOING TO RUN ALL OVER THEM INCLUDING WESTBROOK

Sounds good....I hope that Roach gets loose! ;)

If Stowers couldn't do it, I really don't see the new coach doing it.  The Brook by 20.

Stump is a excellent game coach. He come with a plan and stick with what works. Adjust to what the opponent is doing. I notice it every year we've played WB. Last year was just more a mismatch than anything. I don't have a clue how Washington's going to respond as coach. We'll just have to wait and see ???

;D ;D ;D I have to say, not very much of anything is expected from ' Da - Brook '...but that's what we like....we want everyone to believe that the 'superstars' are gone....just so we can introduce the new ones one week at a time!!!!  Westbrook 33 - Central 14...

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!  ;D ;D ;D

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!   ;D ;D ;D

We know, we know.  You are hoping someone from Beaumont will finally get that trophy off our shelf.      ;)

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!  ;D ;D ;D

We know, we know.  You are hoping someone from Beaumont will finally get that trophy off our shelf.      ;)

It'll come down this year.  No C Mike to bail you out when the pressure is on.....  Just remember, don't lose to Ozen...

You Brook fans are hillarious!  You have one Fan who , of couse, will have no choice but to root for the team he plays for and you have another fan who isn't sure he wants to be a Brook fan or a PN-G fan.  ::) ::) ::)  Y'all need to be worried about your first game vs. Ozen.  Because if you lose, you better believe our boys will be licking their chops and I'll be here to let you hear it!   ;D ;D ;D

We know, we know.  You are hoping someone from Beaumont will finally get that trophy off our shelf.       ;)

It'll come down this year.  No C Mike to bail you out when the pressure is on.....  Just remember, don't lose to Ozen...

Ain't gonna happen! And no pressure from central...

I think the game between OZEN and WB will be close...Westbrook 42 - Ozen 14.....Between Central and Ozen...Central 28 - Ozen 14....Between Westbrook and Central.....Westbrook 33 - Central 14. 

Most of the points will be put up in the second half....New stars will be born for everyone, but same results...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder