National Championship Game Thread................

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Ok today it's for all the marbles. That's why I started a new thread. 6PM game time on ESPN. LSU Texas National Championship! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros

I think I'm gonna hurl!!!! I can't watch the game either, my wife wants me to go shopping with her. Hook 'em!!!

I thought soccer was bad but shopping with the wife???

Congrats Horns.  Jungmann has a bright future.  I knew the kid was good but I was hoping he was rattled from his game 1 performance (6 straight balls)...but he came through.  I also thought the Horns were much classier tonight...although, Moldenhouer is still comming out for curtain calls early in the game on solo shots ??? ??? 

Should be a different game tonight.  I sure am glad we didn't start Renaudo last night...

My prediction  LSU 9  -  Horns 4 :o

Texas goes with a very strong Cole Green tonight for the National Championship......LSU counters with there star in Renaudo, Not sure why the LSU fans think they can score 9 on this #1 pitching staff in the country.

What a series, the only advantage i see is Texas has Augie, and he has won a few NC already.

Texas 5 LSU 2

HOOK'EM.........

Texas goes with a very strong Cole Green tonight for the National Championship......LSU counters with there star in Renaudo, Not sure why the LSU fans think they can score 9 on this #1 pitching staff in the country.

What a series, the only advantage i see is Texas has Augie, and he has won a few NC already.

Texas 5 LSU 2

HOOK'EM.........

Score looks good to me!

HOOK'EM

well they think they can score 9 because of the media.  :D  because they cruised through the cws outscoring their opponents  :-\ . then they hadn't lost since the sec tourney  :-X . media says Texas struggled to get there  :o .........kinda like 2005 football national championchip we had to hear usc was better than us........next we going after usc's 12 national baseball championchips  8)

I said in another thread I didn't think Texas could take two in a row but after last night I think it is possible.In two games Texas hasn't allowed LSU to have the big innings they have been getting in this CWS.Whoever wins tonight they deserve it...no question about that.

Guest Orangeboy

Thought it was kinda funny how Patrick was talking about LSU's D not making an error all CWS long and 2 minutes later Gibbs throws one in RF. Baseball has a funny way of making people pay for things they say.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont