National Championship Game Thread................

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

I want to congradulate Texas on a well fought series. If that would of been Texas Vs. anyone else or LSU Vs. anyone else It probably wouldnt have been the series that it was. It's always sweet to watch your team win a championship. It was a heck of a series now its time for football! GEAUX TIGERS 2009 CWS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas goes with a very strong Cole Green tonight for the National Championship......LSU counters with there star in Renaudo, Not sure why the LSU fans think they can score 9 on this #1 pitching staff in the country.

What a series, the only advantage i see is Texas has Augie, and he has won a few NC already.

Texas 5 LSU 2

HOOK'EM.........

Dang, I missed it by 2.  

Great series Horns.  I had a feeling we would chase Green early...was nervous when they brought Workman in...Woods hasn't been the same since he threw 170 in the BC game.

Ya'll should have started Jungmann.  What was his pitch count in game 2?  To my calculations he still had about 60 left for last night.

Congrats to the LSU Tigers and their fans. Well deserved championship. I don't think this year's LSU team has a weak spot on it..pitching, defense, and incredible hitting thu the entire lineup.

Horns fought hard and had a great season....just came up a little short.

Is football season here yet ?  ;D

Hey scooter, didn't you know there is no crying in baseball? ;) ;D

:D   we'll see who's crying in Pasadena in January   :D   time for a lil payback--if LSU can hold their part of the deal

Newsflash!! Neither team will be playing for a National title come January.

You ready to lose some of that money you just won.  ;D

Congrats to the LSU Tigers and their fans. Well deserved championship. I don't think this year's LSU team has a weak spot on it..pitching, defense, and incredible hitting thu the entire lineup.

Speaking of football, how about those two football players that LSU had playing? My wife and I was very impressed with the safety that turned outfielder to relief pitcher. He did an outstanding job in the 2 innings he pitched last night.

:D   we'll see who's crying in Pasadena in January   :D   time for a lil payback--if LSU can hold their part of the deal

You name the price. You can have tu and LSU, I'll take the field.

Guest JoesBros

Speaking of football, how about those two football players that LSU had playing? My wife and I was very impressed with the safety that turned outfielder to relief pitcher. He did an outstanding job in the 2 innings he pitched last night.

Chad Jones who was orignally drafted by the astros  

You name the price. You can have tu and LSU, I'll take the field.

It will not be LSU.

The field...right.  ;D

The right fielder Mitchell was impressive too. Great speed and very good bat.

Mitchell - ugh. It seemed like every time I turned around he was at bat. Ask Joey, every time he came up all I could say was "Didn't he just freaking bat??"  :D :D

The right fielder Mitchell was impressive too. Great speed and very good bat.

Mitchell - ugh. It seemed like every time I turned around he was at bat. Ask Joey, every time he came up all I could say was "Didn't he just freaking bat??"  :D :D

What about that defensive back that mowed down your whorns? ;D

Best team won.   Congrats LSU!  And like the other poster, Woods was not impressive in any game I saw him pitch.  Does he ever get ahead of a batter?   Seems like his first two pitches are always balls.      ???

Yeah...Texas would have been better off had he not pitched in the CWS at all.

You are right AAW....................Florida and whoever in the BCS National Championship!!!!! :D :D

Guest JoesBros

You are right AAW....................Florida and whoever in the BCS National Championship!!!!! :D :D

You still have two meeting with the Tigers homeboy  ;)

Congrats to LSU. A well deserved National Championship. I could watch these two teams play all day. A 7 game series may have gone to a seventh game although I have to say when it came down to the n*t cutting, LSU seemed to be able to get the hit they needed and we didn't.

Well it was a great series, and a big congrats to LSU. The difference might have been pulling Workman when they did, but LSU still had Ott sitting on the bench if they needed him. Can't argue with Mitchell as MVP but Mahtook would have to be a close second with clutch hitting. He didn't have as many hits, but man were they clutch.

Awful pathetic to see all of the ags take so much joy in seeing someone else beat Texas, but I guess they are just getting ready for football.  :o

Well it was a great series, and a big congrats to LSU. The difference might have been pulling Workman when they did, but LSU still had Ott sitting on the bench if they needed him. Can't argue with Mitchell as MVP but Mahtook would have to be a close second with clutch hitting. He didn't have as many hits, but man were they clutch.

Awful pathetic to see all of the ags take so much joy in seeing someone else beat Texas, but I guess they are just getting ready for football.  :o

I took joy in winning $500. Had it been me winning the same money for LSU losing, my joy would have been the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124