National Championship Game Thread................

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was a great series, and a big congrats to LSU. The difference might have been pulling Workman when they did, but LSU still had Ott sitting on the bench if they needed him. Can't argue with Mitchell as MVP but Mahtook would have to be a close second with clutch hitting. He didn't have as many hits, but man were they clutch.

Awful pathetic to see all of the ags take so much joy in seeing someone else beat Texas, but I guess they are just getting ready for football.  :o

I took joy in winning $500. Had it been me winning the same money for LSU losing, my joy would have been the same.

If I could have made $500 on UT losing,,,,,,I would have easily taken the bet and be smiling today LOL

Hey no free lunch for a fan of a National Champion?? ;)

I'll take care of the lunch and you can take care of my meal at Pappadeaux's when we all get together. ;)

We 3 need to meet on a Saturday in Beaumont at a certain restaurant with a great atmosphere anyways. We will call it a "setxsports business lunch" to discuss some things about a show?

Hey no free lunch for a fan of a National Champion?? ;)

I'll take care of the lunch and you can take care of my meal at Pappadeaux's when we all get together. ;)

We 3 need to meet on a Saturday in Beaumont at a certain restaurant with a great atmosphere anyways. We will call it a "setxsports business lunch" to discuss some things about a show?

Name the time and place. I believe we can put it on the SETXsports tab. ;) ;D

Guest JoesBros

Geeezzz give me a break I was celebrating a national championship but I would of never guessed I would straddle a longhorn fan  ;)

Guest JoesBros

It was an unpleasant moment. I'm still confused who you thought I was?!?

I thought you were MC lol but after I felt the hairy face I realized it was YOU  :P

Hahaha

Just know bullets, my hands were on my sides. It was like he thought I was Erin Andrews. He ruined my favorite blue jeans and blamed it on the dog. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now that's pretty sick.  i'd feel bad for you if i didn't already have a drawer full of ruined pants thanks to him.

Well it was a great series, and a big congrats to LSU. The difference might have been pulling Workman when they did, but LSU still had Ott sitting on the bench if they needed him. Can't argue with Mitchell as MVP but Mahtook would have to be a close second with clutch 

Awful pathetic to see all of the ags take so much joy in seeing someone else beat Texas, but I guess they are just getting ready for football.  :o

I took joy in winning $500. Had it been me winning the same money for LSU losing, my joy would have been the same.

I won $500 betting the Agnots wouldn't make it to the CWS after they were picked to win the conference.  ;D Next year I'm betting against USC.

Again, congrats to LSU. I am not a sore loser. People say things without knowing my situation. I always give credit where credit is due. Being a hater eats you up inside. I can't be that way. LSU has a heck of a lineup. Texas was one out away from a sweep so I am still very proud of the way they played. The way this ended up, well that's just baseball and what makes it such a great game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124