TASO All-Star Rosters

Guest Brubaker

Good Luck to all!

No way am I knocking any of the kids from Nederland, but looks to me their entire team (including kids moved up for the playoffs) made the All-Star roster. Did any of the other schools bring their entire team?

Aren't you one of the ones on the 9 year old Nederland allstar thread rippin coaches... means you are from Nederland right.  What the heck is wrong with you?????  Do you just like to RIP all things NEDERLAND????

Can anyone give us some highlights of today's action?

I coached the white team in the first 2 games.  The kids seemed to have a great time and enjoyed getting to play on a college field.  This is a great showcase for local talent and its for a good cause.  I hope TASO keeps doing it every year.

Game 1 (Underclassmen)

1a-3a White- 10

1a-3a Red-    6

Game 2 (Underclassmen)

4a-5a White- 4

4a-5a Red-    3

Brett Brown(Ned) with a solo HR.

It was HOT on the field and the kids did a great job of hanging in there!

Congrats Constantine...what an accomplishment for your boy to play in Europe.  That is an experience of a life time.  Baseball is not one of Europes best sports, depending the area, you should look into getting him on one of the European baseball teams for the next Olympics.  Some of the countries can't get quality players therefore if you are a descendant of a country you may be able to play.  Check it out it, it can be an amazing experience for him both educational as well as athletically.  Congrats to all of the boys nominated and not nominated all deserve acknowledgement!!

in the 4A-5A underclassmen game Corbin Bell got the win and the save throwing a total of 4 innings 3Ks 0BB 1hit and 0ER. he started the game and threw 3 and then was brought back in in the 9th

That's pretty impressive. I think Corbin has a great future and it puzzles me that no one talks about him on here, are there just not that many lumberton fans on this site? Either way I hope he gets plenty of attention because he's a great talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298